Chap 2

Nicki-
Last night was horrible , all I wanted was to have some fun with MY BABY And best-friends . Now Im headed to a funeral.

We are gathered here to say goodbye to one of our family members , a son , a boyfriend , a brother and a friend . 
Nate Archibald was a brilliant kid . Ready to do anything for his loved ones . He will be missed " The priest said as he blessed the coffin .

Please let us pray. Dear father we are gathered here to say goodbye to our love one. We pray that you welcome him with open arms and guide him thru every step , we also pray for the family he left behind. We ask you to put your loving hands upon them. He will be missed " the priest said as I bursted in tears. Nate mother walked to me and hugged me crying.

Come here baby , will be fine " I hugged her crying

I miss him already, My BABY  " I cried even louder as she rubbed my back crying too.

I know baby , I know .. I miss him too but we need to be strong, all together we can get tru this " I nodded sobbing.

I am sorry for you lost Mrs Archibald, he will be missed " MY mom said hugging his mother . Our families were really close , they even started saying we were getting married and all that shit. I can only imagine.
Everyone walked to drop flowers when they were lowering him. I couldn't even stand on my feet straight . My heart got heavier and full of vengeance. It should've been Tyler in that tomb instead of my baby. It was my turn to drop my flower. I got up and walked there stood there but couldn't move. I tried to drop it but I couldn't and I suddenly felt very light . Everything else went blur.

--

Onika YOU NEED to eat something " MY mom said as I fixed myself up on the couch in our living room.

I'm good ... did everybody left from there yet ? " I asked my mom referring to the funeral. I fainted so they took me home.

I think Mr and Mrs Archibald are still there. Not sure. Here drink this you'll feel better "i nodded , took the glass from her and closed my eyes then gulp it. It was disgusting tho. I stared into the air and started shedding tears.
Why is it that everybody dies trying to save my life. My brother got shot because of me and he passed away 2 years ago. Now it's my baby Nate. I guess I'm a bad luck.