Chap 5:

Nicki-
I figured I been failing class lately . And what's best than bribing the teachers to get what you want ?!? I can't afford to fail this year. So I figured I might use to little bit of sexy , provocative and evil Onika That Tyler has woken up from me to get somewhere in life. I was threatening teacher to get good grades. Easy ID trick them and use it against them. And it's been two weeks since I been messing with Mr Williams. I was using him , but I could tell he enjoys it.
I was just allowing myself to be free after all this years. I wanted to be me again. Rika And i were getting ready to go to this club in town.

Which one ?!? " she asked me holding up two pair of heels . I pointed to the dark blue one. I wore this red cut out dress with serpent heels and allowed my long and wavy black hair to fall down side to side. I checked my self on the mirror one more before grabbing my CHANEL purse and left rushed downstairs.

Damn mami you look extra good!!! What's the occasion ?! " Rika joked

Uh girl!!! Been a long time since i been myself . Might not be coming home with you tonight. " we both laughed as the taxi driver drove off.

Eh ! Where you at with Mr Williams ?!! " Rika asked me while scrolling tru her phone.

Oh! I don't really know , I been getting straight A's . I think he figured I'm using him but yet he still allows it.

Umm, you gotta be careful . Might play flirt too much then get urself attached. Attractive men like him are hard to know what next move they cooking.

Relax Rika , YOU sound like my mom now . I know what I'm doing .. no strings attached . Plus I'm certain his THE one feelings getting attached. And I'm only doing this the first semester. So you don't have to worry. I got this

I dunno about that. But I'm warning you . This won't end well " I shook my head . She might be right but dead not now. I knew exactly how to use Me Williams and Mr Watson to get what I wanted. And I'll stop as soon as I pass this first semester. No big deal. Although I must say Mr Williams really starting to fall for me. I could see it in eyes every time we face each other.

Well ... what are we waiting for ?! " I told Rika as we were standing in front of the club. Music blasting for there . I felt my inner soul releasing. I grabbed her hand and we walked in.
Time went by and the night got better , loud music blasting allowing me to finally be myself again after a long time. I stopped and walked to the bar to get a drink.

Myx moscato please " I asked barely standing on my feet , tripped on this dude next to me . He helped me up.

Oh sorry , I am- Well well , if it ain't the  professor itself . " I said adjusting my self .

Onika. Which one of your devilish plan is this. " he said handing me My purse them finally sat back down. I just chuckled. He sipped on his drink.

You should be careful next time.

Oooo !! It that a warming ?! Will I be getting an F for this? " he looked at me took his last sip and aggressively placed the glass back on the table. I suddenly felt a hot vibe from it. He then walked away.

I'll be right back! " I told Rika handing her MY purse , she nodded and I went to the bathroom.

You following me now ?! " He said leaning  against the wall sipping on his drink.

Umm.. not really , your the one in my way " I said pointing at the girl bathroom right next to him. He looked up and smirked moving slightly away. I raised my eyebrows smirking. Flipped my hair then walked in. I went in and peed. Clean myself up and checked myself in the bathroom mirror one more time before exiting...

Uh!! What are you still doing here ? " I asked him, rolling my eyes fixing my dress.

Umm.. I'm pretty sure I was here first

Whatever ! Have fun Mr Williams " I said as walk pass him bumping into him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in. BINGO!
He grabbed my neck with both hands and now we were facing each other. Breathing picked up. Just when he was going to kiss me he let me go. Breaking the contact he started to walk away.

Robert!! " he stoped walking and turned around.

You can play games with me at school all you want. And I know your doing it to get good grade- " I leaned in and kissed him. He eventually gave in and grabbed me by my neck and deepened the kiss. Pinning me against the wall making out with me aggressively. I took his hands and gently allow it to grab my ass still making out. He released himself after a few minutes.

I'm sorry. This isn't right , your my student . You should go

I may be your student in school but pretty sure this ain't school grounds

Your sober Ms Maraj . Go home and get some rest.

Uh how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Ms Maraj?! Nicki is fine . " i walked up to him. My eyes locking his lips straddling him .

I know you want this as much as I do." His hands moved across my lips ... slightly massaging them. I nodded allowing him to kiss me but he rejected. He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me all the way to Rika.

Your friend is sober and she needs to get home . Please ensure that . " he pushed me next to Rika And she grabbed me lookin confused.

What happened ? What is U do Nic?

Nothing! I just bumped into him in the bathroom areas and now thinks his my dad. I'm going on the dance floor. " I knew he was not going to go home until Rika And I left. He was at the bar and I got up and went to dance with this random guy I didn't even know. We danced and dance until it got uncomfortably weird ... so I pushed him offf me but he kept coming and pulling me closer. I shouted and everyone's attention was on me now.

LET ME GOOO !! You fucking disgusting freak!!! Let me go!! " I pushed him off but he had a grip on me ... Rika also fighting him to let me go but didn't seem to help much. Then ofc Mr School teacher came in.

She said let her go!! Didn't you hear ?!" He said punching him!! Causing him to fall down and he pulled me behind to him.

And who the fuck are you?!? " the guy asked meek.

Im get boyfriend and if you ever lay hands on her again I will make sure you die myself . " he said and grabbed me out the club.

Do you guys have a ride home?! " he asked us as we stood outside the club freezing.

A taxi is our ride home , bye " I said as I started walking away but he pulled me closer to him.

WAIT HERE! " he ordered and went to bring his truck .

Get in! " he suggested as Rika And I hesitated at first but got in later. Rika told him our address and he drove us there. The ride home was very quiet no one said a word. He then pulled up after 34 minutes . Rika got down And I nodded for her to give us a few minutes.

Listen umm thank you and I'm sorry for what happened at the  club. Idk what to say

You don't have to say anything. Your home safe now that's all that matters.

Thank you! " I took out my seat belt and leaned in to hug him. Our eyes slowly came across each other. I tried to lean him to kiss him but he pulled away.

You need to go inside and take a warm shower before bed. That'll help . Good night Onika . " he said turning his head to his side of the window. I slowly took my purse then got down and closed the door behind me. I watch him pulled off in his truck. Took a deep breath and walked inside.