A New Nerd Boy?(Chapter Two)

I went back to class with Luna I saw my english teacher,Miss Karl with a boy his wearing big glasses Miss Karl introduce him his name was Alfredo Anthony he is weirdo. He looked at me and smiled I ignore him then he made a angry face..by the way if he take off his glasses he will surely look cute. The lessons end we was released by our last period teacher, Miss Eng.Alfredo said hi to me I can't ignore so I said hi back.I saw Nina,Nora and Lina I went to them fastly.
"Hey you guys sup?You guys know that there's a new boy that is nerd?!"
"Yeah we do! Why don't we bully him?"Lina said with excitement
"That's a great planned! But I can't I don't know why!"
"Or maybe you like him..."Nora and Nina said laughing
"Err!! F**k you guys!"
"What if we said the right thing?!" Nina said shouting
Without saying anything i made my way home Lina followed me.
"Don't need to be angry at them they are also mad you know?"
"They think that they can bully me but no one! I'm the hottest and the coolest!"
"Yep I know that blaa blaa.."
"Who's the blaa?!"
"Don't know but chill ok!"
"I can't chill I need to be just cool!"
"What do you mean you just need to be just cool?"
"Means aomething you don't need to know!"
"And bye see ya,"
I reached home before I could opened the door I saw Alfredo beside my house.
"What are you doing there dummmy!"
"This is my house beside you,"
"So?! Do you think I care?!"
"Nevermind bye see you tomorrow friendless,"
What do he mean by friendless? Whatever, I got in, Lily is still asleep at the sofa? By the way Lily is my youngest sister I leave with my mother and my youngest sister I have a pet cat it's name was Kitty. She is also a cool cat like me.

Sorry if there's mistake and thank you for reading Chapter 2 keep on reading until Chapter 12!