Holidays!(Chapter 11)

I had alot of fun with my mother and my sis. I went to my room to sleep while Lily show mom her room and also mom need to sleep with Lily. The next morning I woke up and bath I wore black t-shirt and wore jeans because I don't want my mom to know that I still kept my short skirt because I said that I throwed them... went I went down Lily and my mom were already awake. I did not saw Cello anywhere so I asked my mom where she go...

"Oh Cello went to her home at the Village because I can do the house work! But no worrries honey she will be back few days later,"

I just made a smile at my mom I'm so glad that she made me and my sis blueberry pancakes that we liked than when we were eating the doorbell rings when my mom opened the door i'm so suprised that it was my friends including Dylan of course they joined us eating those blueberry pancakes luckily my mom made more blueberry pancakes they all talked to me about how I get this big house and how was my day and all that annoying stuff that they always say. I was very happy today this month till school is gonna be a happy beutiful day!

~~Skip to one month later~~

Went I woke up from bed I shouted

"YES FINALLY ITS SCHOOL DAY! WOHOO!"

I took a quick bath, brush my teeth and wore pink t-shirt with jeans I also wore my black jacket but not pink because I don't want to be so pink and yeah like that also I took my sandwich and eat I heard a horn from the car so yeah I went out and text my friends

What colour is u guys car?

Then the replied

Black :)

I went in the black car which is so far once I get in the car I say sorry and all that without looking at them I heard a silence went I look right there was a huge man omg!

"So soory!" I told that huge man

Then I get off the car feeling so embarrassed I text them again

Errr fu** u guys!

They replied

Ok ok sorry ours is not a car its a van and the colour of the van is white and this is true!

So I check for a van I went in and saw my friends I made a angry face they laugh. Err so uncaring! So what i do is I went out of the van and took my car keys at my bag and I drove to school alone I almost wanted to cry but I can't went I reached the school gate I saw the school was very big I went in my school the canteen was big went I went in my class it's also so big that my eyes wanna broke!(Lol)
Luckily my friends were not here yet a minute later my friends came all laughing while I am reading book the book name was 'Bestie' I kept on reading to mmob(Mind my own business)
They did notice me but i'm feeling left out! Btw Luna and Arial did not wear their spectacle which made me suspicious Alfredo also did not wear his spectacles I wonder what got into them? Idc I need to care for myself not care for them! Although they are my friend I don't think I need to care right?
Went our teacher came she bought one nerd girl and one nerd boy

"Class we have a new students joining our class their names are Lisa and Liam they are twins so anybody wanna be their friends?" Our teacher said

Nobody says a yes so I said it

"Me please cher I can be their friends! I don't have friends!" I say that I don't have friends so that the new students will be

My teacher was shock and she say a yes. Yay I don't need to be my old friends anymore!

~~Skip to recess~~

I go recess with Liam and Lisa they were so shy so I think I just need to be quiet that will do. They eat the same food as me.(copycat! But nah it's ok they are new!)

"Guys lets name our group!" I say

"Umm... maybe we can name our group nerds!" Lisa said with a smile

"No! Angelina is not a nerd kay?" Liam said

"Nah I bought my fake glasses!" I took out my fake glasses and wore

"Cool!" They both say looking at me

We both had alot of fun and I almost wanted to smoke but I remembered the letter that Alfredo gave it to me even though he's not my friend anymore I still need to remember his words...

"Angelina!" Someone called me I did not even know who it is.

I did not even turn back then something grabbed my hand so this time I need to turn back I turned and saw Dylan.

End of Chapter 11! What do you think Dylan will say to Angelina?

Btw Chapter 13 is going to be my last chapter so keep on reading till chapter 13! Thank you!! :)