Party! (Chapter 10)

I woke up it was 6 o'clock I bath and I pick a dress the colour of the dress were red and I did not tie my hair so what I need to do was to curl my hair and I did. I wore my necklace and also I wore my earring and btw my dress was until my feet and thats cool! I ate my sandwich and I wore red high heel that matches with my dress. Went I opened the door I saw Elvin infront!

"Oh my gosh!" I say frightenly

"I'm here to take Willy!" He said

"Oh.. Willy!!"

"Coming!"

They all went home I did not waved because she is going to the school party went I want to called Lily I saw a letter down there so I read the letter..

Please dance with me! You look pretty!

I stop reading I thought it was for me but actually for Nana I felt my heart broken... I called Lily she came down and wore purple dress she also she wear purple shoes which match with her dress she took the sandwich and eat quickly. She also wear hand bag she took my hand bag for me which is so cool! She never took anything for me before and this is my first time!
I took my car keys and went in the car with Lily went we reached the place we went there was so many people dancing Lily saw her friends and went there I seat on an empty table and watch Luna dance with Erik and Arial dance with Alfredo also Erwin that freaking jerk dance with Nana of course err I regret letting Alfredo know that I lied to him. I sat down until I saw my last two years crush his name was Dylan his a hot boy but I pretend not to see him... I saw him walking towards me oh no this is bad I don't want to meet him!

"Hi sweetie! Remember me?" Dylan said

"Yeah jurk I remember you," I say

"Want to dance?" He said

"Nah I don't want to dance with my crush!"

He pulled me and dance. Err do I have to do this?! Fine... I dance with him and went it's time to rest I seat on the chair that I sat just now. My friends then came and sat with me my crush came and joined my friends.

"Angelina cool! His my friend since kindergarten!" Erik said to me

Cool? Not cool okay! His my crush!

"Happy new lovers!" My friends said

"No thx! His my crush!" I said

"Nah I'm your boyfriend now!" Dylan said

My friends all laugh so yeah I join laughing. Alfredo pass me a letter so I read it

You look pretty today! And thx for everything without you I think I don't have friends and also I want to remind you to stop smoking stop being popular just be a normal girl!
-Alfredo

I stop reading and smile at Alfredo he really does change me and change myself alot! And all thanks to you nerdy!

Went it's 6.00p.m. I got home with Lily went I reached home I saw my mom crying infront of my door!

"Mom?" Me and Lily said together

"Kids! Come to mommy!"

We huggged her me and Lily told her what happend

"The man kick me out of my house! So thats why I regret everything!"

We hugged her tightly that the maid opened the door and we all dropped down.

"Sorry Miss!"

"It's ok Cello!"

We all laughed together and Cello cooked for me,Lily and My mom porridge I also gave Cello fifty dollars for her salary she made a big smile.

Happy ending! Idk what to write about next chapter..... so it might take some days for me to update next chapter :)