Chapter 8

Went lesson is over, I went down quickly without talking to anyone I felt so fustrated and went into my car. Went I reached home,all was so messy I saw my money on my old wallet...Yes! There are now five hundred dollars I've been waiting for so long and now my dream come true I can buy a new house which have cleaner!
By the way, one house cost two hundred so I decided to choose a house from the profile. I saw one house which have one staircase and the up is living rooms there were three living rooms so I decided that one of the living room is for playing and I wanted to put guitar on that extra living room so i called the number 871036 there was an answer I say to this person that I want to rent this big house for myself and my small sister. I'm gonna be riched! I went in the house that I rented there was a cleaner inside she was all messy her hair is in a mess
"Excuse me cleaner! You may tie your hair in a pony tail.."
She say thank you miss I say your welcome.
"What should I call you?"
"You can call me Cello miss..."
I say her not to cleaned my place and the extra room because later I need to pay her more..but I say to her to help to cleaned my small sister place she did I call my sister to go this place she did and took a Cab. Went the Cab arrived here I helped to pay. Lily went inside and say wow because she never ever been to a house that is big.
We felt asleep so fast went it's morning I went to bath and went school. Lily walked to school since her school is near to my house. Went I reached school, Alfredo,Erik,Arial and Luna waited for me... thats cool! So that means they are my true friend! I guess...went I reached to the gate my friends followed me I saw Lina she is with a boy and the boy is.... Elvin? err why do Lina wants to take everything from me?! I went there with my friends.
"Elvin! How could you joined their group?!"
"Because I don't like ur group! and ladies(which refers to Lina's group)slapped her for me next time!"
All of them said ok they say just for him..
I went to class with my friends. Arial joined because she hate her class there are Lina so she seated with Alfredo.
"Everyone Arial is joining our class!" The teacher said...
Everyone shouted a boring yay or yes by the way(btw) Luna seated beside me of course. Went Elvin came he needed to seat down on the floor which deserves him right he kept on looking at me I ignore I talk to Luna,Alfredo and Arial also I did not even looked at Elvin he betrayed my group which I don't like. Went it's recess I went to the toilet because I can't take it anymore I cry...I never cryed at school before but this is my first time my life is not easy without my old friends... I did not even eat and I don't care if I fainted or not because I just want to give up! I saw Arial and Luna feet down there they kept on knocking until I went out. I saw Alfredo and Erik outside plus I saw them scolding Elvin... they care for... me? I went out and rolled my eyes at Elvin.
"Stop guys lets go!"
Without saying  any words I went to my class with Luna and Arial. After  math lesson I went home becausey teacher said that I'm not feeling well Arial and Luna also took early live because they wanted to send me home so I took my car keys and gave it to Luna since she know how to drive. Went Arial,Luna and me arrived to my house we went in.
"Wow!" Arial and Luna said together they also haven't seen a big house right? I saw Cello the maid holding Kitty... oh right! My kitty how could I forget?
"Who sent Kitty here?"
"Your mom miss,"
"Can cook for me chicken porridge now?"
She said a yes and went straight to the kitchen. Luna and Arial also ate the porridge with me. After a while eating Lily came we say hi she say k went she reached kitchen...
"Cello! Why did you just cooked chicken porridge? Why not burger?!"
"Sorry but.."
"But?!"
"Enough Lily who teached you to be so rude?!"
She went to her room imediately after I had scold her.

    Please don't mind me writing nonsense and let's go to chapter 9 yay :)