Chapter 9.

First of all I want to say that this is chapter 9 but there is a chapter 8! The problem is that the persons who's following me are the ONLY ONES who can read it sadly. I just wanted to inform you that. It got this lock sign on it and I don't really know how to get rid of it so yea, if you want to read chaper 8 you have to follow me which I think is kinda sad because I want everyone to be able to read this story without following me. So yea, now you guys know the problem sooo lets continue the story. Enjoy :) ~ Amanda

I lean over the sink behind the bar and look at myself in the mirror. Breathing in long, deep breaths to gather myself before I head out again. God, it's hot out there.

The theme for tonight was cowgirl. With a pair of brown high boots, brown short skirt and a striped shirt which was tied under my boobs, my outfit are complete. My hair is set on either side of my head, hanging down like two braids. The makeup is not so advanced tonight, only some light pink lipstick following mascara.

It has now gone one week - one week of irritation. Same things happen but at different days. Men comes in and order drinks, others get lapdance even private dance while others manage to bring home one of us girls who works here.. But, for me. I think I'm going crazy.

Ok I don't think, I know.

I leave the room to return to my work. As I walk out, I got eye contact with the curly haired boy. The last seven days, he have been sitting on the same chair, from opening to closing, asking me to go out with him.

I'm going nuts over here. Don't that idiot know what 'no' means?

Harry's green eyes gleames against me thanks to the headlights. The curls are slightly backward licked which led to his entire handsome face is visible.

''Heey'' he said after I had started with a Tequila Sunrise which is one of my favorites. I took the tequila and poured a bit before I filled it with orange juice and grenadine.

''Hey'' he said again but this time it came out hard and frustrated.

''Hi'' the words left my lips quickly. I'm trying to avoid his presence. With several amount of men, sitting around the bar and waiting for their drinks. My colleague is flirting with some guys which leads to I get to do more work and it feels like I'm a bit all over the place. I notice that Harry is watching constantly at me.

I am forced to pass him to go to the next customer and as I do that I hear Harry say ''Have not I told you to smile because you are beutiful when you smile?'' his words circulate in my head.

The sound from the speakers dunks from wall to wall and for once I'm starting to like this. It feels like my whole world is disconnected. Just me, the music and the alcohol. Someone grabbed my shoulders and when I turned my head I saw it was my boss. I sighed but held my fake smile.

''Natalya..'' The look on her face showed that I wouldn't appreciate the words she would say to me. I turned my back to all the customers who's waiting their new drinks. I crushes my arms over my chest and look thoughtfully at my boss. A glance burns on my back, guess it's Harry, that nasty shit.

''This man...'' Alexandra stops and her eyes left mine and looks at something behind me and then at me again. I don't even dare to turn around to see who she was looking at. She gulps before her mouth continues to speak.

''He payed for a privet dance and''

''I'm not a dancer.'' I interuped her. Last time was the first and only time I would go out and dance for someone, it's fucking horrible.

''I know Natalya but this man payed a lot of money and he want you.''

''I'm still not a god damn dancer'' I raised my voice.