Chapter 19.

¡HOW TO READ PRIVATE CHAPTERS!
Ok so I just found out that if you guys are following me, you can read the private chapters. So if you follow me just restart the app or refresh the page and click on my story, then you should be able to read the private chapters. If that doesn't work then take away the story from your library and unfollow me, then follow me right back and add the book again to your library and it should work. Sometimes I personally can't read privates chapters on my computer but on my phone I can. This is all just weird but I hope you guys can now read the privates chapters:)

Locked Chapters, so far.
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 18

• • •

My heavy eyelids began to carefully open up whilst my extremely heavy body lies still on the same spot, enjoying the convenience. I hear how the rain hits the window rapidly, water drops dripping down which is entirely delightful.

After much hesitation to return to my sleep, I gently sit up, slowly pulling down my feet from the edge of the bed and lean forward to put my face between my hands. A shiver goes through my body and I realize that I'm naked. With my heavy body I get up and walk in front of the bed where I find a white shirt that lays on the floor and I decide to put it on. Once I have taken through one arm, my eyes widen as I realize what a spectacular view it's over New York City.

I pulled back when I hear a snore behind me. With tenacious movements succeed, I turn around and there I find a person whom I least had suspected would find themselves in that particular bed where I have just woken up from.

There he lies. Stretched out with the white silk as duvet, entangled around his long, hairy legs and the duvet is far too low for my taste. The perfect V is visible. My mouth watered for every breath he takes.

The right arm rests over his eyes. His dry lips are slightly separated, relinquishes some snores occasionally. Harrys curly hair are slightly spread around his head and my eyes continue its inspections into all of his tattoos that I didn't even knew that he had.

I careful crawl up on the bed again and climbs upon him, put myself gently across his thigh with my legs on either side of him. My fingertips got suddenly their own lives and began to slide over Harry's smooth skin, over his muscular arms then against his collarbone where the swallows are. My tongue slipped out onto my dry lips and my blue eyes are fixed on Harry's stunning body.

I'm so fascinated of all his tattoos. How strange. The people I have encountered over the years, most of them have tattoos. Some of them have even a long history behind all of their tattoos which makes them more beautiful than they already are. And here I've gone around and thought that Harry is a prude guy who would never consider the idea of a tattoo, everything with tattoos and piercings are off limits; but god what I was wrong. However, isn't so surprising, I've never seen him fully naked. Until now.

Both of my palms are over his chest and slides slowly across Harry's stomach. He moves slightly and releases out a groan that made me stiffen. Harry begins to give out a few light snores and I have to bite myself on my lip to keep from laughing. "Baby?" are whispered out from Harry's pink, plump lips. My hands continued their journey down to his abdomen and my fingertips caresses his leaves tattoos.

''Morning, dickhead.'' I say and tiredly smiled as I wrapped my hands around him, placing my heavy head on his shoulder. ''Mmhm, you are naked.'' he whisper against my skin, kissing the exposed skin at my neck.

"So are you. . .and you stink.'' I say, trying to get away from him but Harry wraps his strong arms around me and a squeal escape from my lips. ''I like that you are naked and I guess you have to take a shower with me then, because you stick too.'' he mumble against my ear. ''I probably have to do that.'' I smile and placing my forehead against his.