Night Time Memories

Julia's POV:

" I want to give you a record deal." Austin said as he waited for an answer. I looked at him for a minute and that made Robert and Alex swim over. I looked at austin for a second as he closed the facetime call, I just smiled at him and then gave him a giant hug. He started laughing, and then he said "I also want to do songs together and have you come on tour with me....." I look at him and my smile goes flat "what about here, school, and everything. I have to talk to my parents." He said "ok"and got out of the hot tub and pulled me out, I looked at him "now?!" "Yes I want to know". I slowly trudge up the steep steps to the deck and sit on the bench and call my mom out. "I got a record deal with austin and he wants me to move to Miami and go on tour with him..." " honey we can't just leave!" I look at austin and he says " hold on". He takes his phone out of his pocket and calls someone and then he puts it on speaker. His moms answers and somehow he persuades her to let me live with them now be considered a "Mahone" I look at my mom and she said it was fine I hug her and then I instantly grab my phone but austin pulls it away.

Austin's POV:

I look down at the phone and then look back at her and said we need to talk. She stands up and walks into the house and upstairs to her room. It looks normal not like my face everywhere. She grabbed her chair as I sat on the bed. "So I talked to my manager and he said we have recording studio all week here and then he said you can still do the talent show and that will be your goodbyes....." I look at her and then she said. "Maybe you can come out and perform with me at the end if the song." "Alright that would be really cool. And we can record it this week as practice". She looks at me and then smiles, I look right at her and say "you can't tell anyone until the awards on Thursday. We can go and tell the people that you have to say goodbye at the end we mention that I am here." "Alright". "So I guess I need to show you around since you're staying..." Julia said while standing up. "That was my room" she said smiling. After a whole house tour we found her dog and then her mom says that Julia needs to go and walk her.

We walk out the front door with her dog Libby, we head down the street and Julia points out a yellow house and said that was her math teacher and field hockey coach. We kept walking and then she said "this is going to be weird not going on a 10 minute walk to bus stop anymore..." I looked at her in shock, " 10 minutes!!" She nodded and then the smile went down "what If they don't like me?" "Who?" " all the mahomies"

That's when I slowed down and grabbed Julia's hand and pulled her close to me "it only matters in what I think, right?" "Yes...." She said with a bright smile looking up at me and then hugging me. We walked all the way to the bus stop (the corner) and back, I just told Julia what she will expect, and then she told me what to expect for Thursday.

We got back and walked inside and let the dog off and gave her a treat, we walked up stairs and Julia turned on the light to her room. She turned around and took my hand and dragged me to the garage and then down around the back towards the pool. She said wait here. She went back behind a white fence and then came back to the pool light on. She looked at me " close your eyes." I did, a few seconds I hear her swimming in the pool and then she came over all wet and said "open..." I open my eyes, "holy crap how did you do that??? She pointed to the pool light which had turned red and made all the water red! I grab my phone and grab one of the loungers and hand Julia my phone. She laughs and takes a picture. I post it and said "chillin in a red pool❤".

After awhile we get back in the house and change into my pajamas we go outside and she points to my car so I take my keys out of my pocket and then she directs me to quick check and we both get Slurpees and then she takes me to this little playground and takes me on the turf field and lays down. I looked at her and noticed how cute her hair looks in a messy bun, " wow this is soooo pretty, just an open sky" " yeah it just reminds me of soccer" " the boys and I like to play soccer a lot...." " be prepared to have your but kicked!" "Challenge accepted". We both laughed as we got up and back in the car.

We got back to the house and went upstairs to Julia's room and went to bed.