Just Kiss don't Tell

AUSTIN'S POV:

"This week I've met a great girl and have been working with her all week." " yeah, as you saw earlier Austin surprised me this week with AC and rob." She pointed to rob and they started to wave. I looked right at her and then wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I was glad this week was coming to an end but the end was going to be the hard part. Oh Jesus.

JULIA'S POV:

" I have something to tell everyone, I was talking with austin and this past week I got a record deal with austin and chase records." My eyes started to tear up as the crowd started to cheer. Austin rubbed my arm and I whipped my eyes and continued "and I'm sooo great full but that's not all. I have to move, to Miami." I looked at my feet as the crowd gasped. "I living with austin and his mom from now on." I started to cry the tears just ran off my face. Austin looked at the crowd and said " she will be going on tour with me though." " I'm gonna miss all my friends and I'm sorry this is so last minute but" I choked up seeing all my friends faces crying. " we had to keep it away from the press" Austin said as he rubbed my arm and pulled me in closer. " I'm gonna miss all of you sooo much!" I said and then Austin and I got up and the crowd clapped and then it was over. We went out to the front and all of my friends swarmed me but austin just held me close so I wouldn't get sucked into the crowd.

AUSTIN'S POV:

Julia and I walked into the main hallway and all her friends were all crying and coming up to her. I took her in close as people tried to drag her into the crowd, she looked up and started to cry really hard and was hugging all her friends. Alex and rob walk up to me were silent. Rob came into my ear and whispered "do you like her" " yeah maybe...😊" Then Julia walked over Said "lets go...."

We walked back to the car and got in. Julia was still crying and looking at the ground. I put my hands and lifted her face and wipe the tears. We both locked hands, I looked into her mysterious changing eye color. She was eager and so was I, and before I knew it I was kissing her. She seemed so subtle afterwards afterwards but she was blushing. I really liked it though, she was the one girl who would be with me. I pulled out and we held hands the whole way home. Julia went to take a shower and I was in the bathroom fixing my hair while she was talking to me during her shower. Once she was done she grabbed a towel that she hung on the shower hook and came out. We both got into our pajamas and went down stairs. We both got on the couch and I wrapped my hands on her waist and kissed her forehead.

We watched a movie and during it Julia was snuggling into my chest trying to stay awake while I was playing with her long strokes of hair. I looked down halfway through the movie and saw that she was sleeping I slowly placed the strand of hair down and grabbed my phone and tweeted "meet the u girl❤" A second later Julia's phone went off saying she had a tweet. Her friend tagged her in my tweet and said "??" I shut both of our phones off and placed my head on the armrest on the couch and fell asleep.