Chapter 4

I am back people. Sorry about not uploading for a year major writers block XD. 

Onto the story now.

Sky's Dad P.O.V (Before the major battle that was a month ago)

Ugh another day another hour of just working in this market stand. But heck I do need to make money to live here. As I'm watching people passing by looking at what I have but not buying anything or just give me a nice smile or "hello how are you" type deal. Same old same old really.

If you think I am the bad guy, sure I am really but I like to keep it low and simple, not like those crazy people who actual show it. If my son was here he would of been happy to work with me but sadly he ran away with his boyfriend Ty. Fuck do I blame him that I showed my evil side to him, yea sure really but it was worth it thou. 

As I see a new person with her hood up cover over and see the sunglasses I have on display she pulled a what looks like a weak and young lad over. 

"Hey Ty how long has Sky had those sun glasses?" The mystery girl said.

"About 8 years ago when we met why." 

As soon as I heard my son's name it was outstanding that Ty and his other friend showed up at my booth, but why. Oh yea I guess it was a gift.

"Um excuse me sir how much are those glasses" Ty asked

"Oh they are about 50 coins" I said happily.

As he pulled out his coins he was short by ten and he sighed, I knew he wanted this gift for Sky but what I saw at the corner of my eye is his friend pulled out ten extra coins she handed them to Ty in a smile he was happy. As he passed me the coins I said "thank you for doing business" I said.

As he took the sunglasses she look at me in the eyes like I knew I was somebody. She shrugged and walked away. Well that was odd I guess, I closed up and headed home. Another work day done.

(Now back to the present)

Sky's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep that night. Fuck how can I when Ender said she saw my dad in town, I rubbed my eyes and I felt something poked me. I looked down to see Ty looking at me in his sleepy state, which is cute.

"Sky what's wrong you aren't sleeping." Ty said groggily.

"It's just nothing that's all, go back to sleep you need your rest as Seto said."

"I know but it's like something is bugging you are you sure you don't want to talk about it"

"I'll talk about it when I'm ready okay sweety?" 

He nods slowly, turns to the other side and goes back to sleep. For sure in the morning I'm going into that town and see if it's true of what she said. I can't piece with him after all not war.

Zek's P.O.V

As Alice was telling me about the info or should I say "info" she got from the bot it didn't intrest me that much.

"As well Jerome is pregnant" She said.

I snapped out of my gaze and looked at her, "A bacca pregnant!?" I said surprisingly.

She nods and I smirked. 

"Um sir may I ask how can that be possible." She asked scared.

"Well you see my young child" As I got off my spot and walked over her,

"Us soccer's have this potion which can cause someone to be pregnant but with a twist all it takes it a drop of the couple's blood and the one that want's to carry it has to drink it. And well you get the rest."

I saw her nod slowly and I gave her the shuw to leave, as she did I ran to get a piece of paper and write down the plan. I gotta say to you people we have weird magic but what Seto did was unforgiving and a use of black magic. But it was perfect of what I was going to do when that child is born.

Jerome's P.O.V

A month has past since out battle and well I'm here throwing up in the bathroom well our washroom. This has has a custom build of each bedroom with its own bathroom. I see Mitch sitting beside me, as I slid away from the toilet I leaned against the wall and sighed. 

"Hate been sick I see." Mitch cheerfully and chuckly said.

"I guess, I don't know what the guys will say thou. I mean another person running around the house. Is that enough." I said worried.

Mitch comes over and hugs me "Don't worry there is a family here that will take care of the child and so will us, nothing will happen to it I promise Now let's go downstairs shall we."

I nod and we both got up, as I cleaned myself up we both went downstairs seeing everybody in the kitchen grabbing a bite to eat except Ty. Since he need's his rest. We both sat down.

I see Mitch looking at me like we should tell them look and I slowly nodded, everyone looked at us like we were hiding something. Well we were.

"Guys I or we have an announcement to make" Mitch said out loud.

"Go on" Ender said 

"Well Jerome is pregnant" Mitch said.

Everyone looked at me surprised and shocked, what it's odd of seeing a male bacca been a mother but hey it's worth it. 

"Congrats" Ian and Seto said at the same time. Man they are the perfect couple.

Everyone got up and congrats us both and I looked over at Seto mouthing "Thank you" for making that potion and he smiles knew it was worth it.