Monsters are Everywhere You Turn

The rest of my school day just seemed to get better.  I dodge River every chance got which only made it seem like I was avoiding Rory as well. He seemed to be happy with the fact that he was glued to the lips of my best friend. I wonder how happy she would be with him if she knew what he had said about me this morning. I knew she was angry with me when she sent a text.

Since I’m dating River, you and Lilly have been avoiding me what’s the deal? - Rory

I’m not avoiding you, it’s the thing attached to your mouth I’m avoiding. As far as Lilly avoiding you she’s a busy girl and she hates my brother more than any other human on the planet. So just give her some time to get use to the whole idea. – Viv

I keep forgetting that he’s your brother and how weird this must be for you. I’m sorry I’ll ditch River at lunch so we can talk about your date and you can explain why Mike was at your house this morning. You cheeky little devil. – Rory

I sighed great now I was going to have to explain the great fiasco of my date with Sebastian.

 Throughout the day Sebastian has been sending cute text message then followed by deliveries of flowers, candies, and at lunch three extra large boxes of pizza from Nickolas Pizzeria. To say most girls were giving their boyfriends a hard time for not being as sweet was an understatement. For the first time I was the envy of every girl at school. It felt kind of good. When Rory saw the three piping hot boxes of pizza in the pizza guy’s hands she followed until he stopped at me.

“Are you Vivian Lascher?” he asked.

“Yes I am.” I say raising both brows.

“Well then these are for you.” He says placing the boxes down on my table.

“I didn’t order any pizza.” I state lifting the box.

“It’s already paid for miss.” He adds before walking away.

Opening the first box the top had a note written on it.

For my Valentine, xo Sebastian

Nathan plopping down in the seat frowns. “This Sebastian guy is seriously making us all look bad.” He said grabbing a slice of pizza.

I couldn’t help but smile. He had got three different types of pizza; meat lovers, Hawaiian, and supreme. I could kiss him right now if he were here.

“Sebastian really went all out.” Rory says grabbing a piece of Hawaiian.

“Yeah he’s the sweetest.” I says stuffing a slice into my mouth.

Just as I about to reach for another slice. I see Kendall and Mike enter the cafeteria. Kendall has a large stuff puppy holding a bouquet of flowers. Her eyes light up as she sees me. I usher her over to join us. After having a quick word with Mike, she tugs him along with her. He isn’t as happy as she is when they sit down. Lilly slides closer into me to make room her eyes locked on Mike the whole time. I can tell she’s pretty much in a state of shock as she gazes upon Mike like a love struck teenager.

“Don’t we have the most amazing boyfriends.” Kendall cooed clutching her stuff dog.

“Sebastian isn’t Vivian’s boyfriend.” Mike grumbled.

“Yes he is.” Kendall protested. “He told me so last night before he dropped me off at home. He said she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.”

“I highly doubt that.” A low voice said behind us.

“Babe be nice or leave.” Rory said folding her arms.