Chapter 38

*Arias POV*
~2 weeks later~
I've been throwing up all morning. If I'm honest there's only one thing going round my head. It's been about 2 weeks since I slept with Luke. I heard my door open but I didn't bother to look as I carried on being sick.
"Honey I heard you being sick, do you think you've got a bug or something?" My mum asked rubbing my back. I started crying and shaking and she pulled me into her lap, rocking me back and forwards.
"Sh sh sh, what's the matter baby" she whispered.
"I-I-I think I m-might be p-pregnant" I stuttered and started crying more.
"Calm down honey calm down, we'll work through this together, I'll get you some test just calm down." She said gently, rubbing my back.

My mum left for the shop about 10 minutes ago, I checked my phone to see a few texts from the three guys and Demi. I didn't think I was in the correct state to talk to them just yet so I ignored them. I heard my door open and close and my mom passed me three tests. I took then to the bathroom.

It said to wait 15 minutes after taking the test so I lay on my bed and cuddled into my moms side whilst she stroked my hair.

When the painfully long 15 minutes was up, I took a deep breath and walked over to the tests. I turned the, all over and my eyes widened.
"Honey what do they say?"'mom asked.
"T-they're all positive" I cried harder.
She pulled me into her arms as I sobbed. As I started to calm down mom spoke up again.
"Honey, who's baby is this?" She asked. That's when it hit me, I can't let Luke find out about this baby, this could ruin everything. This only made me cry harder.
" m-mom I-I can't stay here" I cried out.
"Why sweetie" she asked, I just shook my head not wanting to say it out loud.
"Who's baby is this?" She asked gently.
"L-Lukes" I whispered.
"Oh baby" she soothed rubbing my back.
"I can't stay here mom, this could ruin everything. His career, not just his but what about ash Mikey and cal plus he's got another girlfriend I don't want to get in the way of this" I sobbed.
"Wouldn't this make him happy though?" She asked and I just a shook my head. She sighed.
"I don't want you to go but how about go and stay with your aunty in London for a bit, we can ask her and explain the situation, if that will make you happy" mom suggested.
"I could, only until I've had the baby and I'm ready to come back" I said.
"Well I think we need to talk to your dad first then we can ask her" she said and I nodded and we went downstairs to talk to my dad.

We explained everything to him and he wasnt 100% but he was supportive. Mom rang my aunty and she was perfectly fine with having me stay with her. I'm leaving on Saturday(it's Wednesday). I decided I need to tell ash Mikey cal and Demi that I was leaving not why but just to let them know. It's not like Luke would care so I'm not bothered if he knows I'm going or not. I text Michael and told him I'd be at his in 5 and he agreed so I got dressed and made my way over.

I knocked on the door and Mikey opened it and let me in. I made my way into the living room and ash cal and Demi were there, I was glad I only had to say this once to be fair. I sat down next to Demi and milky joined us and say with ash and cal, I don't know where Luke is but I don't care. I sighed.
"Aria,what's going on?" Ash asked.
"I-um this is really hard to say, look, I love you guys to bits but somethings come up and I'm going to live with my aunty in London, I'll be there for over a year. I really will miss you guys" I explained.
They all looked shocked and upset.
"W-when do you leave?" Cal asked.
"Saturday" I confirmed.
"What?" I heard from behind me.
I turned and saw Luke stood in the doorway. I didn't say nothing I just looked at him.
"I can't believe you're just leaving" he said.
"It's not like that I-"he cut me off.
"What's it like then? This is unbelievable you know what I don't give a fuck have a nice fucking life" he snapped before storming out. I felt tears run down my cheeks.
"Don't listen to him babe, he's just a dick. We really will miss you but you've got to promise to talk to us as much as possible" Demi said pulling me into a hug as she had some tears falling. Soon enough I had 4 pairs of arms round me. When we all pulled back I smiled at them all slightly.
"I love you all so much but I do need to get going I need to start packing." I said before leaving the house and going back home.