Five.

What Roman meant by 'work' was working out. They had me run laps and fight with them. After being pinned by Roman for the tenth time in the boxing ring, I was a little more than over it. I sighed as I stood and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"This is ridiculous! What is the purpose of this?" I yelled at them.

"You don't know how to defend yourself Camilla! You're not going to last very long if you don't learn, and fast," Roman snapped at me. I took a breath as I glared at him. We got into a bit of a glaring competition.

"Maybe we should take a break," Miguel suggested from the side of the ring.

"We take a breath and she dies!" Roman yelled. "I can't lose her, too," Roman said softer.

"You didn't lose anyone! I did! I'm the one who lost both of you, so don't preach to me about losing anything. You weren't there, Roman! Don't pretend to care now," I yelled back. Miguel looked between the two of us in confusion.

"I couldn't help that and you know it, but I'm sorry, okay? How many times do I have to apologize?" he asked rhetorically.

"The rest of your life," I answered anyway. He sighed and shook his head as he began unwrapping his hands.

"Miguel, you can take it from here. I'm done," Roman said, ignoring me.

"The hell you are. Reyna specifically put you in charge. I'm not going to be the one to tell her that you neglected to take care of her daughter," Miguel said, grabbing Roman by the arm as he tried to pass him.

"Let him go, Miguel. I wasn't important enough to him then, and I'm not now either," I said before I left the warehouse to stand outside. I sent Owen a pin of my location and asked him to pick me up. His reply was almost immediate. I stood there as I waited. Owen said he was about ten minutes away, so I had a little time to kill.

"Mija," Miguel said from behind me.

"Go away...please," I asked softly.

"You're too hard on him, princesa," Miguel continued anyway. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

"Miguel, don't pretend to know anything because you don't," I snapped at him.

"You think I didn't know about you getting pregnant by Aguilar? I knew, mija. I can't tell you the countless times I saw you two together when you thought you were alone. The way you would touch each other and act towards each other. And then you started throwing up, your favorite foods made you nauseous all the sudden, and you were constantly touching your stomach when you thought no one was watching. And then your accident happened, and it all stopped. I kept it to myself. If you wanted to get rid of the baby, all you had to do was tell me and I would have helped you. You didn't have to... take matters into your own hands," Miguel said hesitantly. I turned to him so fast, it made my head spin.

"Is that what you think?!" I yelled as I stepped towards him. "Why do you think Kaz always disappears when I'm around? He's the one who pushed me down the stairs! I wanted to keep the baby," I yelled as my eyes began to water. I hated this. I was able to forget about the accident for the last five years on and off, but ever since Roman showed up again, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. A car pulled up and Owen jumped out.

"Cam! Are you okay?" he asked rushing over to me. Owen eyed Miguel warily. I could understand why though. Miguel was kind of scary looking by appearance. He was big and burly with tattoos covering every inch of his skin up until his face, and long hair. In a white wife beater and basketball shorts, all of his tattoos and muscles were on display, but I knew better because I'd known him my whole life. He was actually a big teddy bear on the inside... at least with me. I sniffled and wiped the stray tears away.

"I'm fine. Owen, this is Miguel. He's an old friend," I said quickly. Owen nodded once to him before wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Ready to go?" Owen said to me. I nodded.

"I'll talk to you later, Miguel," I said softly. I turned and headed for Owen's car. He opened the passenger side for me and then got in the driver's seat before speeding off. It was only quiet for a moment because Owen has his questions.

"What the hell is going on, Cam? First, you have that FBI agent inside your house, now, I'm picking you up in sketchy parts of town with sketchy characters. What's happening here?" he asked. I sighed and relaxed against the seat.

"Can we just drop it, please?" I said tired. It wasn't even noon yet and I was already over this day.

"I just think that-"

"Owen!" I yelled, cutting him off. "Please," I said softer. He sighed but didn't say another word about it.

"I was on lunch, but I have to go back to the elementary," he said.

"Okay, can you just drop me off at my mom's house?" I asked. He navigated there easily and parked the carm

"I'll talk to you later, okay? If my FBI escort hasn't caught up to me yet, we can do dinner at my place," I said, trying to lighten the mood. He sighed.

"I'm just worried about you," he sighed. I kissed him gently.

"I know," I said softly. "I love you," I added. He finally cracked a small smile.

"I love you too," he said. I picked up my car and drove to my favorite mall. After parking, I got out and went straight to my favorite hair salon, Le Peat's. It was time for a change. As soon as I walked in, Justin smiled at me. Justin was my go-to-guy for anything hair related.

"Camillion! Hi sweetheart! Just a trim today?" Justin asked. I shook my head.

"I need a change. I'll leave it up to you, but I don't even want to recognize myself when you're done. Something... sexy and bold," I said. Justin smiled excitedly and rubbed his hands together like a mad scientist.

"I've been waiting to hear those words my whole career," he said gleefully. "Come to my chair and I'll... whip up something."