Chapter 5

Louis' doorbell rang with a screeching tone. He shuffled his feet across the hardwood floors and cracked the door open, only to see Harry standing only inches away from him. In a panic he tried to slam the door but Harry snuck his foot between the two objects, stopping his actions.

Shit, shit , shit

Louis took a few steps face in fear and cursed in his head. He burst into a sudden tantrum, swearing at Harry and telling him to get out.

Harry gave him a confused look and said, "C'mon Louis, what's up with you? I haven't seen you and weeks and I just wanted to say hi."

Does he even remember? Does he know what he did to me?

Louis rolled his eyes, following by a sharp glare. "Get out Harry, and don't come back." With a hurt feeling welling up in his heart Harry looked down at his feet and strolled out of the house.

Who the hell is he to say those things to me?
I was right, I shouldn't have gone.
Why is he making this so difficult for me?
Why am I making this so difficult on myself?

_____________________________________

Not even a hour after he got back from Louis house he changed. He held his phone in his hand, his thoughts slowly eating away at him.

Should I text him? What if he hates me now?

He took a deep breath, and unlocked his phone. Hey Louis, I'm sorry. I know it won't cut it but I really hope you let me explain. xx H.

Not more than a few seconds later, the message was read but no reply came. Louis please reply. I know I messed up but please give me another chance. xx H.

Louis listened for the next hour to his phone repetitively beeping. Harry hadn't stopped texted him, and even tried calling him a few times but Louis was too scared to answer.

Louis please meet me? Are you free tomorrow? xx H.

Louis took a deep breath and replied, Tomorrow at 12:00pm at the café. -Louis.

__________________

        The next day Harry was at the café at about 11:45, not wanting to be late. Not more than five minutes later his breath hitched in his throat as the blued eyed boy strolled through the door.

        How do I explain this to him?
       How do I explain any of my life to him?

        "Hi, Louis," Harry said with a sympathetic smile. Harry barely gave Louis time to sit down before he started talking, "I know I messed up  but please Louis I really enjoy spending time with you. I've never felt the same way with anyone, as I do with you and I guess I'm just lost in how to react to all of this. It's all new to me but Louis I really am sorry and I really like you. I like you more than a friend Louis, and if you'll have me I was wondering if I could call you my boyfriend?"

        Louis' eyes widened, he came here to tell Harry that he doesn't think they should see each other anymore but looking as the longing look in the back of Harry's made him rethink his decision. Tears made their way to Louis eyes, no one has ever spoke to him with such love. His parents only pushed him to get good grades, of course they cared, of course they loved him and only wanted what's best for him. But they never praised him for what he did, it was only criticism if he did something wrong. Hearing these words from Harry made his heart flutter. 

         "Yes Harry, I'll be your boyfriend."

A/N- This chapter is unedited, like all my other chapters. My plan is to finish the story and then edit after :) hope all of you are enjoying the story. Again, sorry for the short chapters!!