Chapter 6

It had been about two weeks since Harry and Louis started dating and Harry once again stands in front of his bathroom mirror holding his bottle of pills.

         I don't need these, I'm normal.
         That's not what happened last time, I lost control. I can't do that to Louis, I won't                    do that Louis.

         With the thoughts running around his mind he slowly twisted the cap off the bottle, placed the small object on his tongue and tipped his head backwards. He could feel the movement of the pill as it slid down his throat.

          Im doing this for Louis.

          ________________________________________

         "Hey Harry, so I know you and my friend Niall kinda got off on the wrong foot. So, I was wondering if you would be open to to him coming over tonight so we can all have a drink or something, just so you guys can have another chance at getting along. Please Harry, it would mean a lot to me. Niall has already agreed and I hoping it would be okay?"

        The effects of the pill were wearing on Harry and he couldn't help but give up to Louis begging. With a small smile Harry replied, "Yeah, I guess that it would be good to try again." Louis jumped up and ran into Harry's arms, thanking him over and over again.

The hours pasted and Harry began to grow nervous of how Niall would react when they came face to face. Sweat seemed to stream from his pours and his hands began to shake.

What if I say something I shouldn't?
What if he's furious about what happened?
What if Louis told him about what I did to him?

        The sound of the doorbell interrupted his thoughts. He reluctantly rose from the couch, and dragged his body to the door. Niall jumped in to the room, yelled at Harry that he'd get the door and slid in front of him, opening the door. Niall's smiling face appeared in the door way, "hey guys", he greeted.

        "Hey Niall!" Louis seemed to bounce with joy, happy to see his friend again.

        Harry stepped forward with his hand extended. "I don't believe we've met properly before... My name's Harry."

        Niall started laughing and took Harry's hand, loosely shaking it. "Don't worry 'bout it. It's all water under the bridge. I'm Niall by the way. I've heard a lot about you, don't worry, all good things!"

        Too preppy, too happy and too excited, Harry examined him. It's gonna be a long night.

__________________________

        Before long it was almost nine and Harry's prediction was correct, the night seemed to drag on forever. The two had made amends but here he just couldn't bring himself to say he enjoyed Niall's company. He knew Louis had an excited personality but Niall was extremely out going, and it drove Harry crazy.

        "You guys want a drink?" Louis asked, who was obviously enjoying his night.

         Harry almost jumped out of his chair, "yes!!" Hoping that a drink will lighten his mood he downed about four bottles. His mind seemed a bit fuzzy but he for sure felt the pleasure of being intoxicated.

        "Louis, I waaaant a huuuug." A small pout fell on Harry's lips and he crawled to his boyfriend. Niall started laughing in the corner as Harry flopped his whole body on Louis , wrapping his arms around him. Louis had a few beers as well, though not as many as Harry, and he gave him delicate butterfly kisses on his forehead.

        Harry moved his head closer to Louis ear and whispered, "I love you." Louis seemed to think about it for a second, ponder the decision of what he should do but finally replied with...

I love you to Harry.

        The night seemed to be more enjoyable after the two shared the exchange. In the past hour the three had bounced around the house, all of them intoxicated. Louis had jumped on Harry's shoulders and Niall grabbed a giant teddy bear and they started playing a very unsafe game of chicken. But when midnight rolled around and Niall got up to leave, Harry almost felt disappointed. The two saw him to the door, saying their goodbyes as the cab pulled up at the end of the driveway.

         "Hey um Harry, I know it's late and we're both off tomorrow so I was wondering if you wanted to stay here tonight?" Still in his drunken state, Harry seemed grateful for the offer and politely accepted.

        "Thank you for spending time with Niall, it means a lot to me Harry."  He gave Louis a big smile while pulling off his shirt, and falling onto Louis bed. As soon as Louis body snuggled close to his, he fell into a deep slumber.

A/N- I don't feel this is my strongest chapter but I hope I can change some stuff when I edit it. Anyways, do you guys think that the story is moving to quickly? Let me know what you think!! I would appreciate if you guys could let me know if you have any pointers on how to improve my writing or just some constructive criticism on my writing.  That would be great thanks :) xoxo -Abby