Chapter 4: Y-You know her?!

"speaking"
"thoughts"

Yugi walked around the park to see if Yami was anywhere but it was no use, Yami was no where to be found till suddenly this girl with Brown hair and beautiful blue eyes bumps into him.

"oh my god im so sorry i was just not paying attention to-" Her phone rang as she spoke and she picked it up "hello. Oh Atem baby Yami where are you?"

Yugi looked at her and his eyes were widened 'Atem?! Baby Yami?!' those words were spinning in Yugi's mind. He was confused and had questions. First who on earth is this girl. Second how does she know Yami and third why did she call him baby Yami? Are they dating?!

"oh your on your way okay meet you at the river bye love ya" she hanged up and looked at Yugi. "oh sorry that was my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Yugi looked at her and then the night he had with Yami started to run threw his head. Yugi was confused with all this. If Yami was already dating someone why did he do it with him. 'he wasn't even drunk so why did he do this?' was Yami just using him? Did he just decide to take advantage of Yugi and crush his illusion's?

"yes. My name is Carina and me and Atem have been together for 6 years. We are planning on getting married soon" she showed Yugi her engagement ring.

'6 years! Planning on getting married!?' Yugi was pitch silent and his face was pale. Really really pale. Yugi felt his heart stop beating. He felt like he had no feelings for anything or anyone anymore.

"Carina!" Yami ran up to her but then suddenly stopped running when he saw Yugi.

"Atem!" Carina ran up to Yami and kissed him roughly.

Yugi saw them kiss and he just ran home before anyone saw his tears. Yugi was filled of frustration and mixture of sadness. All he wanted right now is not to see Yami ever again in his life.

Buzz Buzz

Yugi took out his phone as he ran and it was a message from Yami.

Yami: to Yugi

Yugi im sorry about what happened in the park today. Please believe me there is nothing going on between me and Carina. We broke a year ago so she is nothing to me anymore. The kiss she gave me it was a misunderstanding. Please can we talk just the two of us alone.
      Please reply back when you can okay.

Yugi ignored his text and just kept on running to his house. Once Yugi got there he quickly ran inside going upstairs locking the door and throwing himself to his bed bursting into tears. Everything that just happened now started to spin in his head and a million questions started to began running threw his mind. Yugi felt awful and what was even worst was he had feelings for Yami and he still did. Yugi gave body and soul to Yami thinking that there could be something between them. It was childish what was he even thinking. "he never liked me....." Yugi spoke silently and he tried so hard not to cry but it was useless. Yugi just stayed there in his bed crying his eyes out.

Knock Knock

Yugi looked at the door and said "go away"

"Yug its me Joey" Joey spoke calmly.

"don't forget about me mutt" Seto spoke with a deep voice.

Once Yugi heard that voice he quickly got up and opened the door pulling them both inside his room.

"Yug is everything alright" Joey looked at Yugi with a worried look.