Chapter 6: Long time no see

hey everyone here is a new chapter for in love with a marine. sorry for not updating soon but now here it is a new chapter. i promise i will keep on updating. anyways enjoy~

"speaking"

'thoughts'

It was 4:00 A.m and Yugi seem to have woken up in shock. he looked at his phone and he saw the weirdest thing that he didnt expect to see. 

//p.s text messages will be on bold//

                                                                           Unknown:

Unknown: hey Yugi its me Yami well Atem because i know that 's what you call me now but anyways i just wanted to ask you if we can talk.

To Unknown: i have had enough of you and i want you to know and understand what im about to say. leave me alone just leave me alone. Go with your girlfriend stay with her it's not like if i care anyways. i don't want to know anything about you. all i want and what im asking for is for you to leave me alone!!!

many thoughts were spinning in Yugi's head and what had his head spinning more was how the hell did Yami get his phone number. Yugi threw his phone on the side of the bed and he got up getting ready because well he was going to meet Joey at the cafe. 

'why does he keep appearing in my life i dont want to know anything about him anymore. its over' Yugi shaked his head and just went to wash his face in the bathroom. he got ready and then got his phone. before he left he turned his phone off that way he wont receive any text messages from Atem.

on his way to the cafe many thoughts started to appear in his mind such as 'why does all this have to happen to me or why the hell did i ever lay down with him or sleep with him' Yugi felt no happiness. he felt so broken and no matter what he did he just couldnt even put a small smile on. all this is really messing him up and no matter what he does to get happy he just cant. ' i wonder what will joey say.' since Yugi was thinking so much he didnt even notice that he arrived at the cafe. 

"hey Yug!" joey shouted and waved. this made Yugi smile because he knew that Joey wasnt upset with him about yesterday. he understands what Yugi is going threw.

"hey Joey. before we go in i just want to say im sorry for yelling at you. i really didn't mean it." he looked at Joey and Joey just patted his head. 

"i understand and its alright. come on lets go inside. pick anything you like i will pay for it" Joey smiled and as usual he was his happy self.

they got inside and sat down. one of the waiters asked them what would they like and they mostly chose sweets. they began to talk but till suddenly Joey brought the topic about Atem.

"Yug Seto told me all about it and hey its alright im not mad at you. the person im mad at its that jerk and im sorry Yug but if i see him im going to kill him" Joey began to clench his fist and it was so obvious that he was serious on what he said.

before Yugi could say something the door bell of the cafe ringed and Yugi like always looked at who was coming in but what he didn't notice was it was Atem coming inside the cafe. Yugi had this look as in frustration mixed with sadness. Atem came up to Yugi and grabbed him by the wrist then pulled him outside.

"Oi! get back here" Joey got up and ran quickly to Atem till suddenly to security guards stopped him.

"we wont let you hurt Mr. Sennen" the security guards were tuff but what had Joey in many thoughts was 'is Atem a rich basterd and no one knows' it was really strange because only rich people like Seto would have security guards and well Atem is rich.

Yugi tried to take his arm away but it was no use. his arm was gripped tightly which caused him pain. "it hurts! let me go!" Atem just kept on pulling him till suddenly they make it to a car.

"yugi you didn't leave me no choice but to forcefully bring you with me so we can talk" Atem tied Yugi's wrist together and put him in the car but in the back seat. 

"please dont hurt me!" Yugi began to whimper and as he saw how serious Atem was all he could think of was how bad Atem will hurt him.

Atem got in the car and drove quickly away from the cafe. Yugi sat up and took a glance at where they were at but he could see that they weren't in town anymore. all he could see were tree's. its like if they were in a forest. 

"um Atem where are we going?" Yugi waited for a response but Atem never answered back. Atem just smirked and finally stopped the car. he turned the car off and went behind to where yugi was and he put on a blind fold on him. 

"Atem please dont hurt me. please i beg" he put me on his shoulder and began to walk. i could feel the kick he gave and seemed to have been he was kicking the door. it was a cabin that we were heading in. he began to walk slowly and then stopped then he tossed me on the bed.

"Yugi i love you and i want you to let me explain everything to you" he spoke with a soft tone and honestly i didnt know what to think. i felt very intimated. 

"will you allow me to explain" he began to change the tone of his voice and suddenly began to go up to me. 

"please Yugi" he touched my cheek and i shivered.

"dont touch me!" i felt his hand go over my mouth.

"Yugi if you wont let me explain i will have to do something that i dont want to do" i spoke with a serious tone and i just whimpered but i began to feel frustration and bit his hand.

"damn you!" he pinned me down and since i was wearing a button down shirt he broked the buttons by opening my shirt with force.

"dont please. dont touch me! just leave me alone!" i knew well what he was going to do and i just dont want him to touch me. i wish this never happened. i wish i never met him. 

"Yugi i love you and i wont hurt you. im sorry....." he spoke softly and took the blind fold off and he untied my wrist.

instead of running away from him i just stayed there. i felt like i should let him explain. "fine then you can explain to me everything."

"ah really thank you so much" he smiled and began to tell me everything. we just sat there not moving a muscle and well that how the rest of the day went.~~~~