Chapter 11: Look me in the face

It was around 12:00 am when Yugi received a text. He has recently been busy with work and started to take his college courses which left him no time to do practically anything. He was going through some of his textbooks which he then heard his phone vibrate. He was in no mood to pick up his phone since he had a lot of studying to do. Though the more he tried to ignore it the more the vibration worsened. Till finally he went over and picked it up seeing a text from Mana. He remembered that Mana was pretty close to Atem and he forgot how long it's been since he last saw her. Apparently, Mana was inviting him to go to the carnival which little did he know that this was all Mana's plan for Atem and Yugi to hook up but well, of course, Yugi couldn't reject her request so he agreed to go. 

Mana's Pov~

I saw Atem and ran straight up to him with full excitement as I was filled with delight as I finally figured out a way for him and Yugi to finally meet up.

"Mana?" The tanned male looked over at me and I smiled with a cheeky smile. Atem knew very well that when I had this smile on it meant that I had something in mind. 

"Soooo um I have this thought or should I call it plan"  Mana played around with her hair as she spoke and Atem couldn't but raise an eyebrow. 

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well remember what happened between you and Yugi. Well, i was planning about you both meet up at the carnival and you try to spend some time with him. I will invite Seto and Joey as well but they will leave you both alone so you guys could fix things and maybe try to explain the whole explanation to what happened before. I'm sure Yugi is willing to hear you out" I smiled and looked at Atem as he had this look thinking what to do exactly.

"Alright fine I will give it a go"

"Yes! then meet me at the by the park around 7 alright!"

"Alright" I heard him sigh but I mean this was for his own good. If he wanted to recover the love he had with Yugi then he has to try to at least explain himself to him. I wish him luck and I hope they can recover what they have lost in so much time.

END of Mana's Pov~

It was only 6:30 pm and Yugi was already on his way to the carnival. He just wanted to get this over with since he wanted to head back to his place to continue his studies. After everything that happened a lot had changed since then. He now lived with Joey since his grandpa passed away. Yugi hesitated to live alone since Joey was engaged to Seto so he thought that it would be best for Joey to live with Seto since he is now his fiance but Joey didn't want to leave Yugi alone so he decided to move in with Seto once they get married. Though ever since the day of all that chaos he never contacted Atem. He just felt like it would best if they just didn't contact each other. Once Yugi arrived at the carnival's entrance he saw Joey run up to him.

"Hey, Yug! I thought you were busy with your studies?" Joey spoke in his happily toned voice.

"Oh I just decided to loosen up my mind you know" Yugi smiled as he saw Seto storm up to Joey having a little face paint in his cheek which had a design of a pup. 

"Joey what the hell is this?!" Joey looked over at Seto and smirk then stepped back and began to laugh. 

"Hey babe~ It looks good on you~" Seto took a step forward signaling that he should run and Joey just laughed and stepped back trying to be away from Seto just to tease him.