Chapter 10: scratches and scars

Okay, first I am so sorry for not updating *~~* Second this chapter will be a bit angst and it will mostly be about the things that Joey and Seto have done together before the incident. 

Now that school is over it means I can be able to update more!

P.s this chapter will be held as Joey still being unconscious and everything that is mentioned in the chapter is everything he did with Seto. It's almost as in saying he isn't willing to die especially after everything he has done with him because Seto is the love of his life.

RECAP!

"Joey please don't give up on me! Please!" The backup Recruit immediately took Joey in and headed straight to the hospital. One of the assistants were healing Atem and Yugi's wound. A few of the soldiers were worried about Seto. In fact, everyone was worried!

Soon as they arrived at the hospital they immediately took Joey to the emergency room. Seto, Yugi, and Atem waited in the waiting room. They waited for 10 hours....

10 hours later.....

"Mr. Kaiba." As Soon as Seto heard the doctors voice he sprinted up and looked at the doctor.

"Joey! How's Joey" Seto was beginning to grow impatient.

"I'm sorry but Joey....."

End of Recap~

Joey's inner unconsciousness

"Joey there's something I want to ask you" The brunette looked at the blonde's honey bright eyes as he saw them shimmering. 

"What is it Seto"  The blonde blushed as he saw the brunette kneel on one knee as he took out a small box from his right pocket. 

Joey began to grow tears as he knew what exactly was about to happen. He couldn't believe it, he just couldn't believe it. Joey placed both of his hands on his face beginning to tear trying so hard not to cry. 

"Joey will you marry me" The brunette smiled as he had a slight stream of blush on his cheeks. The blonde looked at him and hugged the brunette down almost tackling him. 

"Yes! Yes, i want to marry you!" The blonde cried on Seto's shoulder as Seto then placed the ring on Joey's ring finger. Seto smiled Joyfully as this is what he always wished for. He always wished to propose to Joey and spend the rest of his life by his side. There's was nothing more that could make Seto happier than he already was. 

"I love you, Seto! I love you!"  Without hesitation, the blonde kissed the brunette passionately. They sat there giggling and goofing off as the sunset commenced to appear. 

BACK TO THE MOMENT WHEN SETO IS DESPERATE FOR JOEY

"I'm sorry but Joey....." 

"Joey what! tell me!" Seto yelled as he was growing really impatient. Atem stood beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder nodding his head in no, meaning that it isn't necessary to yell.

"He is stuck in a coma" Seto's eyes widened as he heard what the doctor said about Joey. He couldn't believe it, he just couldn't. 

"Can I see him" the brunette spoke softly. The doctor nodded and led the way to the room where Joey was staying.