Untitled Part 28

ABRIA'S POV~

Two years Later-

Wassup last time y'all heard from me my son had just gotten dropped off to me ....

there has been some major changes to my life since my last update. I found me somebody and finally forgave Aubrey. We solved our differences and acknowledge each others faults of what led to the end of our relationship. Last I heard shorty is married to someone and has another child on the way, I don't think she told her "husband" about our meeting but hey what's done in the dark must come to light!

(Present Day)

"babe!" my new bae called.

"coming" .... "what you want woman"

"let's go out to eat , you haven't taken me on a date in months and we need to have some us time"

"Whatever , put some clothes on and be ready in 30 minutes ima go run some errands real quick."

Y'all my new girlfriend Anadria is 23 I am 24 I met her at the gym one day , and it wasn't love at first sight but after a couple of dates I found myself falling for shorty. She can be very aggy and demanding but I puts her in her place quick as flash. Right now I'm going to pick my son up from the barber shop since his momma wanna be evil and make me come get him and take him back home like what tf Aubrey.

~Inside the Barber Shop~

I walk in and find my son looking fresh as hell if the feds was watching him lml.

"Kayden , boy you lookin good" I rub his head

"MOMMMMMM! you gonna mess it up I too cool"

This boy is something else for a 5 year old..

"What's up Eli, how much"

"Ahh no bruh some Marcus dude paid when little man go dropped off."

"Okay, well we'll catch up with ya later bro . peace"

Now I've never met Aubrey's dude or knew his name but fuck the bullshit , i'm pissed

***************************

~On the way to Aubrey's house"

"Momma"

"What's up man"

"I called mommy's husband dad it wa-

"You did what?!!" "We talked about this already Ashton , that man isn't your dad and is not going to be you have me and your mom is that not what you want , do you want a dad?" "Be honest with me "

" I sorry momma it slipped , I don't wanna a daddy I love you and mommy"

This shit breaks my heart that a man has entered my son's life and spends more time with him than I can , this shit between me and babymoms got ta stop we need to have a serious grown adult conversation...

~At Aubrey's House~

I knocked on the door dropping my son off to his stupid looking ass momma. i'm pissed heartbroken and every other word that describes pain.

"Hey come on in" Aubrey says as she opens the door with a big ass pregnant stomach.

"Nah i'm straight , I need to talk to you about something outside real quick though"

"okay , Kay go upstairs and get ready for dinner okay?" "Okay mommy"

.................

"Okay Bre what's going on what's wrong"

"So in the car Ashton tells me he called yo ole man dad today"

"yeah I heard him"

"wow so you okay with this shit ? do you not know how low my heart sank when he told me that shit he is 5 years old bruh and has seen his parents fight so many times whether he knew wtf was going on or not , but you promised me you wouldn't let know nigga try to take my place , so why this shit got ta happen and you fucking allow it to happen. ? answer me"

"first of all don't snap at me Bre , I didn't tell him to say and neither did Marcus. So where it came from I don't know but if he is comfortable with calling him dad he can."

'No the fuck he cant, ain't no damn Marcus on his birth certificate so nawl he cant call the nigga no damn dad pops nun of that shit. you one selfish ass bitch Aubrey I swear you are bruh."

and I walked the hell off mad as fuck, fuck a date night bruhh and fuck females I'm done with these hoes.

~Back at My House~

" Anadria get out , we done don't text me or show up at my house no more"

"what the hell is wrong with you , what did I do to you???"

"nothing man I just don't wanna be tied down I need to focus on me and I cant have a relationship slowing that down so I'm sorry babygirl but we done."

"Okay I hate you feel this way but don't stay bitter and mad its not gonna get you anywhere but into a bad depression, I hope we can be friends though!"

"Aight , I need you out rn , ima hit you up sometime later."

Minutes later I hear the door slam short , which leaves me to sit in my misery.

My life has had no good in it , in these past two years . its like shit just went downhill for me and I'm not liking the way its going.

What is life anymore if its not right

I guess the grass aint greener on the other side!

......................

HELLO EVERYONE I THOUGHT I SHOULD GIVE YALL AN UDATE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN I WRITE THIS BOOK ANY MORE. IDK WHERE IT'S GOING IDK WHAT TO WRITE ANY MORE I'M JUST LOOSING INTEREST IN IT . I'M PROBABLY GONNA DO ABOUT 3-4 MORE CHAPTERS AND END IT. I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BUT IT'LL BE A SUPRISE WHEN IT COMES

LOVE YOU LOVIES AND COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU !