My Life (stud&fem)

4 Months Later

~Aubrey~

Haaaaaaay huntys, i know y'all have been missing me right ? Well i missed you to but now i'm back biatches. Me myself and i have been doing good as you all know i am 5 five months preganant! I told Bre and she was the most happiest person in the world, but i was pissed when i heard she got a girl like tf? yo she told me that we could maybe work on it but i had to hear from KayKay that this nigga brought a girl and introduced her as her girlfriend to the party.

of course i couldn't go i look like a damn whale , so i had to stay back but we did talk about it and i told her that when the baby comes i don't want her around my child , and don't have no other females around my child, of course we got into it but i made sure that ass understood me cause with these hormones i got i slapped and everything else until i got an ok i understand yo big ass.

I found myself a boyfriend , i know y'all like damn how she gone trip over bre but get her somebody and call me a thot , then ask me if i have any fucks to hand out and i will be glad to say fuck outta here...

************

~BREEEE~

Wasshappenin my ninjas, yassss bish yass bish yasss bish yass, i'm back and i am blowing full blow my nigga. I haven't taled to Aubrey in about 2 weeks and that was about when her next appointment was and that my niggas is when i find out what my child is and i am happier than a mother beeper, i'm working on my cursing so yeah ..

I got a girl or whatever her name is Aysia, i couldn't deal with Aubrey's bullsh*t no more, but ima tell you about my bish.

Her name is Aysia Ashton Costa, she is Brazilian and puerto Rican and is the baddest bish EVEEER! but i love this girl i just hope she doesn't put me through the sh*t i went through with babymoms. Although Aubrey told me i couldn't have Ashton( i call her that )around my child, ima still have her around cause she stay with me and i will be dammed if i put her out her own damn house, and boy oh boy when she called ashton a hoe tuh she was lucky that she look like damn whale, can't call the kettle black my nigga just can't do it,sh*t if yo nigga can be around my child then my baby can be around my other baby too tf?

********************

~DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT~

Soooo we finna find out what bre is having , right now we sitting in the damn waiting room, i swear it take these niggas forever to call you and its only like 3 mfs in here olike i really think they be smoking and shit back there or something.

"AUBREY"

sh*T bought time they called this damn girl.

"Hello mommas, how are we today?"

"good"

"hungry and fat"

"well you dont have very long til you see lil penut here"

"yeah i know , i m just ready to see what penut is"

"welp , you get to know now because you are having a little boy!"

"omg"
"aww man, thats good"

"So i guess you should buy little blue or yellow outfits!!"

I am so happy ima have a son man, im so freaking happy bruhh. 😩😅

****************************************************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____________________________________________________________________

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Huntys sorry, i have been keeping yall waiting but my godmomma is getting married and we gots a lot of shit to do.

but since i had some free time i gave yall a little update

comment, vote, and also

GET READY BECAUSE

I HAVE A NEW BOOK COMING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST CALLED 'BASKTEBALL LOVE'

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN , I AM REALLY BUSY UNTIL THIS DAMN WEDDING, BUT LOVE YALL AND JUST WAIT ON IT

JAYLAA K 💕😘😋