Ch 3 - Battle Of The Bands

Your POV

Everyone was only talking about some event coming up in school, that I've never heard of yet. I walked up to Naomi and KC, "Hey, guys, what's everyone talking about?" "Haven't you heard? There's a battle of the bands coming up in school!" "Yeah, anyone who wants to can sign up and form a band with anyone they want!" "Wow! Really?" that sounds cool.

"We're already in a band!!" "Whose band?" I could see that they were hesitating to answer. "Uh... we're in... Lacey's band, Fierce Arrows..." I just stared at them in shock. "WHAT?! Are you guys serious?!" "We're sorry, okay? But our boyfriends are in the band..." I stayed quiet, because I understood that. I mean, if Shadow were in a band, I'd want to be in the same one. I nodded to them, told them I understood and walked off to the others

Even the gang was talking about it during lunch. Amy was probably the most into it. Okay, that was an understatement. This girl was shaking with excitement! She was talking our ears off about the upcoming event, thinking of the name, what instrument we'd play or who'd do what. "Maybe we could get (Y/N) to be the lead singer..." I turned red. "Wait, what?! Me?!"

Shadow's POV

Amy seriously wouldn't shut up about this Battle of the Bands. Although, it's not totally a bad idea making (Y/N) the lead singer. I saw her turn red. "Wait, what?! Me?!" I squeezed her hand gently and whispered to her, "Come on. I've heard you sing and you sound amazing." "You think so?" I kissed her cheek, "I know so." She smiled and said, "Fine." The gang all shouted with joy. 

Amy's already come up with a name for the band: Sonic Boom (I had no ideas, so just deal with it!). Neither of us cared about the fact that it was basically named after Sonic, we were just happy that we had a name. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers!!
So, these are what the guys are playing or whatever...

Reader/You: Lead singer
Shadow: Guitar
Sonic: Guitar
Amy: Backup singer
Rouge: Backup singer
Maria: Keyboard
Tails: Bass
Knuckles: Drums