Ch 2 - Same Psycho And A New Boy

Shadow's POV

Another day of torture. But not really, since (Y/N) has most of her classes with me. Anyway, I just heard that we got a new student, and that Lacey back in this school. You would think that the fucking principal would have even a few brain cells and make her transfer, after trying to kill someone, but you'd definitely be thinking wrong. I don't know how they'd allow her to come back.

Time skip after class

I met up with (Y/N) to walk to our next class, when we suddenly spotted two figures walking up to us. We definitely recognized the girl, but I've never seen that guy next her in my life. It was none other than Lacey the hedgehog. "Hey guys! Long time no see!" she said cheerfully like the past school year never happened. (Y/N) shot her a disgusted look. "So, how was prison?" "Oh right. Well, it was... Terrible! What do you think?!" "That you belong there?" "Haha. Very funny. The only good thing about it was that I met this cute guy over here." she pointed to the guy next to her.

"This is Declan the hedgehog. Declan, this is Shadow and (Y/N)." he looked at us and then looked away, disgusted. "So that was the guy you fell for, Lacey?" "That's the one." Declan looked back at her. "Come on, babe. You can do better than that." She turned to him and leaned towards him. "Lesson learnt." He smirked and also leaned in. 

Clearly they forgot that we were in front of them, because they were having a full-blown make-out session. We got tired of it, so we pulled them away from each other. Lacey looked at (Y/N) like she was gum on her shoe. "Eww!!" (Y/N) rolled my eyes at her, and said, "I know. I'm disgusted at having to touch you too." She glared daggers at her and she did the same to Lacey.

 Then I pulled (Y/N) back and spoke up, "So I'm guessing this guy is supposed to be your boyfriend?" "Oh, of course!" "Well that's a shocker." They turned to glare at us. "So wait, you're actually over Shadow?" "Ever since that day of the party." "Oh, right. The day when you tried to freaking kill me?!" "Oh yeah, that day. " We rolled our eyes. "Anyway I found this guy and fell for him immediately. The feeling was apparently mutual.  Also because I realized that Shadow wants to date slutty girls."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow, "You think I'm a slut?" "Well duh. You are one." "Then you clearly haven't looked in the mirror." I smirked at that. Lacey glared at us. "Shut up! Let's go, Declan!" And they ran off. (Y/N) laughed, "Ha! That girl's actually got a guy that loves her?" "Apparently so. And judging by the looks of it, they're perfect for each other. His attitude is disgusting." "Yeah, no kidding." she took hold of my hand and we walked to our next class.