one

Wearing her uniform she combed her long black hair. Leaving it untied she hurriedly went down to the kitchen and was greeted by the smell of her mother's food. She walked in the kitchen happily and saw her mother cooking. She tip toed behind her.

"GOOD MORNING!!" She Jumped and shouted. She giggled as her mom jumped and look startled. "Watcha Cooking?" She asked innocently.
"Bacon. Can't you see it?" Her mother answered-asked with a sarcastic tune. "As This two eyes of mine is looking at you cooking a bacon? Yes. I Can!" She said. Just when she was about to say something her father step in. "Good Morning to you to!" His father said.
"Morning Appa!"
_

Walking to school alone was a part of Yeri's life. She didn't have much friends. Not that much a big deal for her. Today was another year for her and a new year starting it with a new school. "Yeri!" She turned her shoe around and found her only bestfriend
SheiMin waving at her. "Wanna go school together?" Yeri smiled and nodded. MinMin linked her arms into her friend and both started skipping their way to school.
_

Yeri's POV

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Quite!" The teacher command. Soon the class was filled with silence. "We have a new student today. Treat her nicely Please come in"
I walked in the center of the class.
And this is awkward. Everyone was staring at me like i'm kinda sort of a freak. "Annyeonghaseo. Kim Yeri-imnida.." i said bluntly. "Okay Pick wherever you wanna sit." She said.
I looked at the two chairs left.
"Just Pick!" She said. I sighed and sat down. MinMin was Behind me. I hoped no one sits here. What if? Maybe the other chair? Should i change? Ughh
I shook the thoughts off.
_

The bell rang. I stood up fixing my stuff. "Yeri?" I turned around and saw a cute guy. "Yeri right?" He asked again. I nodded. "I'm Jimin. Class President." He smiled. "Wanna eat lunch together?" He asked. "Em.."
"Jebal? Hm? I just wanna know you."
He said cutely. "O...Okay"

Time Skip>>>

"Pst!" MinMin called. "What?" You answered. "Is it true???" She asked.
"True what?" You asked back. "Aish True that you ate lunch with Jimin!"
She whispered-shouted. "..Wae? Yes"
She looked surprice. "Why?" You asked. (A/n: to many questions > _ <)
"He's a PlayBoy!" She said rolling her eyes. "Oh." Was all you said. You've been played once. And you hated it.
You hated playboys. Who destroys and breaks a persons heart. "Why does he have to be?....what does he see in all those girls anywY? She mumbled.
"Hmm Someone's gotta crush"
You said in a teasing tune. Her face turned red. "No i dont" She protest.
"Na-ah gurl i know you!" You said.
"Eh....Fine..." she confessed. "Aww.
He's blind. For not seeing and noticing a girl like you." You smiled. "Gomawo Yeri-ah." She said giving me a hug.

_

I came home. alone again. I got in the house. My parents aren't home there always at a bussiness trip. I walked in my room i throw my bag on the corner sit. Removing my uniform i change into a t-shirt and a short,shorts.
I hopped on to my bed. And snuggled into the pillows just when i was about to sleep my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. Unknown? Still i answered it. "Hello?" I asked.
"Do you know Mr. And Mrs. Kim?"
The guy on the other line said.
He doesn't sound good.
"Yes? I am their daughter. Waeo?" I asked confused. "They....They got into an accident!" My heart stopped. My eyes widend. Is this a dream. "Please come at XXXXXX Hospital!" I ddn't want to believe it. Mwo? I dropped the phone and run outside i took a cab.
"Miss w-" "XXXXX!!!" I shouted.
Tears weren't flowing. I didn't want to believe it. Their gonna be fine. Jebal. Jebal. Jebal.
_
I arrived at the hospital. I hurriedly went to the cashier. "Kim!!!!" I said.
"Operation R-Room 435 Maa'm" she said. I run finding the room. It says.
On going. I tried calming down. And waited for several hours. I heard the door opened. I looked to see a doctor.
"Are you Their...daughter?" He asked.
He was looking at me worriedly. Wae?? "Yes! How are they?" I asked.
He looked down. I looked at him in disbelief. "TELL ME THEIR FINE!!! RIGHT?" I shouted. This time tears escaped my eyes. "I'm so...sorry Miss...We tried our best....i am so sorry." He said walking away.
My hands turned into fist as i fall into the ground. Their fine...Right?

a/n:
How is it?
Thanks for reading doe!