3.Reading has never been so loud

Xx Crystal's POV xX
We got out of 1st period, and I started walking towards my 2nd period. . . Reading. I really like reading, because it's a quiet subject. Usually it's just that we have to read to others, but that doesn't bother me. So reading has always been my favorite subject. I glanced behind me, and saw the girl from math class. The one that talks werid. . . And she also looks like. . .
"Hey, you saw me. Why are you still so quiet? " she said curiously.
"Oh right. Sorry." I gripped onto my backpack, I don't like talking to people. God forbid this person is related to who I think she is.
"You don't have to apologize." She started to walk beside me. "What's your next period?"
"Reading."
"Really? Mine too! I have it with. . . Mrs.Lilo that's a werid name. Pfft"
"Oh yeah. . . I've got it with her to."
"Let me see your schedule. "
I handed her my schedule, reluctantly. I don't want to risk anything. If something does happen to it, I have it written down in my journal. She looked at it, then took out hers and compared it with hers.
"Wow! We have all classes together! Isn't that cool? I didn't know that could happen."
Oh god. No no no. I might be screwed. Usually people don't try to befriend me, but of the do, I dint have them in any classes. But here, this girl is trying, and I have her EVERY.  Period. This could be bad.  . .
"Yeah that's cool.. ." She hands my my schedule back.
"Hey wanna sit together this next period? I heard this teacher is really cool."
"Um. . . Sure. "
"Oh what am I doing, my names Amber. "
"Oh nice to meet you. . . Amber.  .  Mines Crystal. . ."
"Hey my names a type of crystal. " She giggles "anyways, I think this is our class room. Cmon!"
We were at the edge of the 100 wing. The last classroom. I went in and saw all the people bunched up in groups talking to their friends. The teacher wasn't here, so they were pretty out of hand. Amber dragged me to a group, and we sat down. God, I'm so uncomfortable. We sat with 2 other people. A girl with dirty blond hair, with light brown eyes. She was wearing her hair down, and she had a jacket with. . . Jacks logo.  . . I've always loved their videos, and well, they are pretty much the reason I haven't gone and done something stupid. I was surprised that this girl was wearing his jacket.
(I don't have the drawing of her yet. For now you'll just have to off the description. Sorry.)
The other guy, was dark skined and had the most poffy hair I've ever seen. It looks just like a huge soft pillow. He was wearing a blue-green sweater, and he had a gray head-band on. To keep the hair our of his face i guess.
"Heya Amber, who's this chick?" He said gesturing towards me. Dis he just call me chick???
"Woah Noland, calm down. You can't hit in everybody." Said the girl with Jacks jacket.
"Yeah. Mell's right. You need to calm your act buddy. " Amber said, siting down and getting some things our if her backpack.
"Well anyways, who is this Amber? I feel like I've seen you before." Said who I supposed was "mell's"
"I'm Crystal. . ." I said in my quiet voice.
"What'd she say?" Asked Noland
"She said her names Crystal. Are you deaf Noland?? Geez." Responded Amber sarcasticly.
"Sorry. The classrooms pretty loud. And I can't hear ANYTHING. " He said, sounding pretty annoyed.
"HUAMNS. CALM DOWN. "
The whole classroom turned and saw the teacher. She was pretty short, about my size, and I'm pretty short too. But the really interesting thing was she just called us humans. . . . The whole classroom was quiet.
"Hello, little humans, I am Mrs.Lilo, otherwise known as the Big human who's going to teach you all, the ways of reading. " the whole class was laughing, and she smiled. Oh god, this wasn't going to be my quiet period. . . More like my loud one. . .

A/N I don't have the colored drawings for Amber, Noland , And Mell's, but I'll be posting them on my instagram later. @cyvett81 <-- Dats meh insta. But I'll be putting them on the chapter when I'm done with them. And this teacher, I actually have a teacher that calls us "little humans" if your in My school you know who I'm talking about. And Mrs.Lilo isn't her name, she just likes the movie Lilo and Stitch, so yeah. But anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry about the delays for them, I'll be publishing them when I can thank you.

-Cyvett