7.The most important meal of the day (part 2)

A/N
I usually don't do these in the front, but the reason I cut it off was because I needed to get it out, it was originally just going to be one chapter. But oh well. Anyways, here you have my trash. Enjoy!!
-Cyvett
Xx Crystal's POV xX
Just like in the morning, since when do people actually care?!? Not that I'm complaining, but I mean I've been dealing with this for years, and just now someone's doing something? Just take what you have and prise it. Gosh. I tried to look past the bullies, but they were blocking my view of the person. I could tell the voice it was a girl. And their tone seemed fimiliar. Caleb looked alarmed and turned around to face this person.
"Caleb?!? What are you doing stupid!!" Said the girl
"It's none of your business sis! Okay?? " He sounded mad. No pissed.
I got up from the table with my things, and tried to get passed Quin, but he just let me pass. When I moved away from him, I saw Caleb's sister.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Amber. The girl that tried befriending me. . . She was trying to get to me too?? And I thought this would be a good year. . .
I shoved what ever I could in my purse, and I left to the patio. I didn't want to deal with any of them. I got outside and I saw Oscar hanging out with a few people. He did invite me to sir with him and his friends. . . . No. I'll just stay like I should. Alone. I walked past them, I spotted a few people I recognized. Strom, Raven, CandleLight,Nadia they had all been nice to me. And well so had Quin and Caleb at some point. Sigh. As I as walking passed I heard someone call out to me.
"Hey! Didn't you say you'd join us?"
Great. I was hoping they didn't see me. I turned around, and saw Oscar there inviting me over. I wonder me out of all people?

Xx Oscar 's POV xX
I called her over, and my I glimpsed behind me and saw my "bros" snickering. God it much look do bad me inviting a random girl to our group. I mean, I'm the captain of the soccer team but that doesn't mean I have to be a jerk, right? She slowly walked over to me, and I smiled at her.
"I thought you had decided against hanging out."
"No, I just didn't see you. . . And your friends. . ." She said in her meek voice. Heh, she's c- uhhh nice. I stepped away a bit, so she could see my friends and I started to introduce them to her.
"Crystal these are some if my friends, Noland, Raven, CandleLight, Storm, Kang, and uhh" I said asking for that human girls name. Storm had brought her over, she's definitely crushing.
"It's Nadia." She said sarcasticly.
"Yeah. Everyone this is Crystal."
They all started talking and asking questions. I felt kind of bad, I don't think she's usually around these many people.
"S-stop!" She said, everyone went quiet. You could just hear the chatter of the other groups in the patio.
"I-im sorry I cant. B-bye," she runs off.
I turn around and I see Mell's and Amber.
"What happened? "
Xx Crystal's POV xX
God there goes my chance of making friends. They had overwhelmed me with all the questions then I saw Caleb's si- Amber, coming towards the group and I didn't want to risk it. I stopped running after a while, and sat down at the sidewalk lining the basket ball court. I took out my journal.
"Sigh. My only friends." I opened my book and started drawing. My OC's that is.
A/N
Hello!! I'm sorry that part 2 took long to do, but I was busy. (Reading fanfics about my senpai's XD) but here it is! I hope you enjoy who ever reads my stupid stories XP

-Cyvett