2~

Eunha ran really fast until she stumble upon a rock "Ouch!" She cried as she rub the injured spot "What a bad luck have today.." She said about to cried,She slowly stand up and drag her feet to her house "I'm back" She said even though she the only one at her house at that time "Lonely--" She quickly picked her phone as it rang "Oppa!" She said cheerfully "Eunha-ya are you okay?" Her brother said sound a little bit sad "Yeah why?" She directly said "Can you open the door?" Eunha quickly stand up and open the door,revealing her only brother "Oppa!" Eunha said and quickly hug him "Miss me already?" Kyung said slowly removing his sister hand that was hugging him "Oppa,what that?" Eunha said as she point to the mysterious plastic bag Kyung is holding "This? Your favorite pepperoni pizza!" He quickly put it on the coffee table in front of the TV,Eunha wash her hand at the kitchen and dash to the living room.

"Yah,what happen to your knee?" Kyung said pointing to Eunha's knee "Um...I fall while i was on the way home..." She said while looking down "Aish..Be careful next time,you might kill yourself..." He said slowly patting her head "Your so mean...." She said,looking at him and pout "Stop making that face or your cheeks will hurt because of my fire pinching" He said and they laughed together.

Eunha use the usual route that she always use going to school,as she was walking she could sense that someone was following her.She start to feel scared because no one is using the road now except her,she slowly look back and sigh in relief as she saw Jungkook smiling at her "What with that face?" Jungkook take a step closer to Eunha as she calm herself "I thought there was some random creep following me back then..." Jungkook smirk as he hear what she said "Why are you walking alone?" Jungkook said as he walk beside Eunha "Why would you care?" She said "Just asking...I thought that boy will be always there with you wherever you are.." Eunha literally glare at him,Jungkook look to her face and lift his eyebrow because she been staring at him for awhile "What were you doing with my Jagiya?" They quickly look in front of them "Tae?" Eunha said confusedly "What were you doing here?" Taehyung face slowly turn into a pout as she said that "Your not happy that i'm here?" He saw making his puppy eyes "You said that you need to go somewhere" Eunha said making Taehyung nod continuously "Well,I was but... it somehow got canceled.." He said and smile at her "I'm sorry to cut your conversation but class is starting soon..." Eunha quickly look to her wristwatch and literally half yelled as she see what time it is "You are right we late!" Eunha quickly take the hand of them and quickly run as they other that passing by them looking weirdly to them.

While....

"Such a cheap woman.." Said one girl that was look at them from far away "Yeah..She always close to popular person..Even with Jungkook!" The other girl said as she hit the table furiously "Woah,calm down sissy we will eliminate her soon and we will get both of them soon" The girl said confidently "You sure our plan will success?" The other girl said "Yeah..I'm sure it will" The girl and laugh evilly

"My sweet bunny princess Eunha,Im sorry that i didn't tell you early.." Taehyung said as he look into her eyes deeply "Okay i will forgive you but one condition!" Eunha said while showing her index finger "You must--" Her phone start to rang before she could finish her word "Oppa?" Taehyung waited passively as Eunha talk to her brother "Umm...Tae im sorry i have to go now.." She said quickly stand up "Wait" Taehyung said as he grab her wrist "Tomorrow?" He said and winked to her "Kay" She said and smile sweetly at him.

Eunha POV
Oppa tell me that i must meet him now at the rooftop....weird I wonder what happen.I open the door and revealing my brother sitting on the floor "Oppa?" I said "Oh! Eunha-ya come here" He said gesturing me to sit beside him "So,what this about?" I said as i look at his face "Well,im scared to tell you this because you might regret it but....I will go study abroad next week.." He said while looking at me pitiful "So you going to left me alone?" "I'm sorry that i couldn't be a better brother after mom and dad left us..." He said,gosh did you have to bring up mom and dad in this? "It okay,i will stay with the girls.." I said as i look down and pout "Don't make that face..You making me hard to left you.." "Oppa..." I said quickly hug him "There's Taehyung he will take care of you" He said patting my head "Well,It getting late now..should we go back home?"

The next day...

Taehyung was walking Eunha home "Tae..." She said lightly "Wae?" He said looking at her face,Eunha quickly hug him as she felt really emotional."Okay now?" He said patting her head "Yeah,Let go!" Eunha said cheerfully while holding Taehyung hand tightly "Give me a peck~~" Taehyung said while patting his cheeks "Naughty" She said giving a peck to him "But you're cute" He said pinching her cheeks "Um,Where we going Tae?" She said "Somewhere special~~" He said looking at her face "Well,It not really far now.." Taehyung said as he put his hand over her eyes "What were you up to?" She said and laugh nervously "Just follow me I'm going to take you somewhere" He said as they reach a cafe that was colourful "Almost there.."Taehyung said as they about to reach a table that was been prepare by him "Okay,You can sit" He said pulling the chair and quickly sit across her seat "Open your eyes now" He said smiling brightly,Eunha slowly open her eyes as she look in front of her

"Wow...."

A/N
Hehe....Sorry for not updating....But thank you for reading!

-Nabilakawaii881