3~

"Wow..."

Taehyung look her face while smiling brightly "So,you like it?" He said holding her hand "Yes,but you don't have to do this though" She said looking at him adding a little bit of aegyo "Simkung!" Taehyung said while holding his chest "Yah,you okay?" She said looking worried "Totally" He said and wink to her "How about we eat now?" He said as they begin to dig in the steak that was prepared by Taehyung "How is it?" He said while smiling "Wae?" She said "Just tell me~~" He said as Eunha begin to smile "It really really delicious!" She said shooting arrow to him.

"Uh!" Taehyung said holding her chest as they begin laughing together afterward.They went out of the cafe while holding hand "Jagiya....Do you think we will last long?" Taehyung said making Eunha stop all of sudden "What were you thinking about,of course we will!" Eunha said hugging him tightly "Yeah.." Taehyung gently stroke her head "Can i stay over your house today?" He said as Eunha back away and start to think "But,my brother is not home..." Taehyung quickly look at her "Why? Where did he go?" He said sound a little bit concerned "He went study abroad.." Eunha said as she sighed loudly "Then are you alone at your house?"

"Geez,You think im too brave to stay alone at my house?" She said sound pissed "Are you staying we the girls?" He said "It seem like i have too...It been awhile since i stay with them..." She said

Eunha POV

"Yah,did you eat yet?" Yerin unnie said "Yes~" I said "Wheres the other unnie?" I said looking at her face "Umm...They went to the amusement park before you come.." She said,suddenly the light went off "Unnie!"

Author POV

The other of GFriend went inside the living room while Yuju holding cake "Welcome back!" They said making Eunha startle,Eunha look them one by one as her tear slowly drop.She quickly hug Yerin and also the others "I thought there's no one at the dorm except Yerin unnie.." She wiping her tears as the others start to dig in the cake "Unnie,are you going to stay long here?" Umji said looking at her "Maybe..." She said,Yerin suddenly stand up "How about we went to the beaches tomorrow?" She said excitedly "Sure!" The others said.

.....

"Eunha"

A faint voice echo through the big dark room

"Eunha"

Suddenly a girl in a white came closer to her giving pitiful expression

"W-what?" The little Eunha slowly wake up from the deep sleep.Her eyes land on a woman that somehow look like in the middle if 30.The woman give her a sincere smile and sit next to her.

"Wake its already late.." The woman said stroking her head gently.The little Eunha begin hug her with a big smile

"What did you cook today..Omma?" The little Eunha said cutely hugging her mom tightly.

"Omma?" The girl in white dress which Eunha said,rubbing her eyes as the woman face did not appear clearly

"I make your favourite,so you better wake up now before Hoseok eat it all " The woman said slowly but still can be heard by her only daughter that somehow awake as she utter her older brother name

"No he better not" The little Eunha said and quickly wake up,get out from her room while her mom just chuckle at her silliness trying to beat her older brother with that small body of her.

"Eunha,can you forgive me?" The woman suddenly said turning to the present Eunha that was covering her mouth as she saw the woman face clearly.

"W-why are you crying blood?" The present Eunha said as she slowly walk backward upon seeing the scary mom face which result her falling in unknown world that slowly filled with black.

"Eunha!"

"Park Eunha!"

She quickly open her.Startle as Mrs. Kim is looking at her seriously

"Did i give you permission to sleep during my class?" Mrs. Kim said while patting her desk.Eunha keep her head done as she brace herself and apologize.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim" She said, bowing to her.She slowly lift her head up and took a glance of her classmate that eventually stop on Taehyung.

Taehyung look at her while mouthing 'Are you okay?' While she just replied with a pout and landed her butt back to where it was ago.

"Next time don't sleep during my class" Mrs. Kim said and start writing on the whiteboard

Eunha POV

"What happen to you?" Taehyung said cupping my face "Nothing,it just that.." You said taking his hand of and look down,I can feel hot tears stream down to my cheek "Are you worried about something?" He said lifting my chin exposing my red eyes "Why are you crying?" He said wiping my tears with his big thumb and hug me tightly "Shh,Don't cry im here.." He said patting my back gently,making me cry even more "You shouldn't go to school if you didn't feel well" He wiping tears on your cheeks and give you a sincere smile "Tae,Your the best!" You said smiling brightly...

This sweet,peaceful life..will it last?

A/N

I'm so so so sorry for not publishing this ff for a long time... Exam kinda turn out good this year so maybe i will publish more often but only in my free time,Thank you for reading!

-NabilaKawaii881