Oops did I say love

Andy's POV

it had been forever. I was wondering where she was. She was amazing. But I felt bad about not telling her about my girlfriend. Yep you heard me. Juliette Sims and she is amazing. But when I opened the door and saw that kiss I felt a pang... Jealousy?? I don't even know but I know that I can't do that to her. I either have to tell her I have a GF or continue to play her along and then her find out and be upset. Just then I heard the door open. In walked Jinxx and Layla. I must have had a weird look on my face because Jinxx made an excuse to go somewhere. I can always tell when he's lying because he had a certain look on his face. "Ummm I'm hungry I'm gonna go get something to eat" she looked really uncomfortable. "No. You've been avoiding me for the last two hours. My set is on soon and I want you to come watch us."

"Yeah what time is it??"

"2"

"On the main stage??"

"Yeah"

"Well let me check what time Vic's performance is on coz he asked me to go to his."

"Are you guys dating"

"No"

"What the fuck don't lie to me. I know you are and I saw the kiss"

"You dumbass that kiss didn't mean anything."

"Well I lo.. ve nachos so let's go get some" I blushed

"I don't know"

"Please??"

"Fine" but she didn't look fine.

"Please tell me what's wrong"

"I'm tired"

"Ok what's the truth??" She opened her mouth to say something when Kellin and Vic came over.

"Hey babe" Vic said while wrapping his arm around her waist

"How long are you here for chickadee??" Kellin laughed out at her

"Umm a week but I'm thinking of staying a bit longer. I don't know."

"I'd like that a lot" Kellin and Vic said at the same time

"Ummmm Layla can I have your number?? Please??"

"Yeah ok" she put her number into my phone.

"Well I'll see you later andy"

I looked at her confused

"I'm gonna go chill with Vic and Kellin. I'll speak to you later?? k??"

" yeah ok"

Vic and Kellin walked off with Layla. Vic and Kellin looked at each other. Then walked off to catch up to her. Something was up.

Hey guys sorry it's short. It's a filler chapter. Let me know if there is anything that should happen and I'll try and include it into the book xxx