I thought you loved me

LAYLAS POV

"Vic your a dick. I can't believe you would do this to me!!" Tears of frustration were running down my face

"Honey ..."

"No don't even go there. I gave you a chance and this is how you repay me. I can't take this anymore. Fuck you. Actually go fuck that slut that I saw you with last night. It's over Vic. This is it... IM DONE. GOODBYE VIC!!!!" I ran out of the PTV tour bus. This was it. I couldn't take it. I went back to the BVB tour bus. "Andy. Please help me. I'm so sorry I'm..." I walked in and saw him with a girl. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS!!!! I went to the last person I could trust. "CC??"

"Hey hon"

"Both... I... They..." I chocked the words out

"Babe it's ok come here. Give me a hug. They're just worthless idiots."

"The worst part was that neither of them even TRIED to stop me. They just let me walk away. I don't think I can take this anymore. I'm gonna go home."

"No. Please" I gave him a weird look.

"Babe. I know I'm not as good as any of them. But the truth is that I like you... A lot. I know it sounds corny but you are really pretty. Not just hot. But beautiful. Please. Stay with me. Come on tour with me. I was going to ask you before but I couldn't find you I talked to our manager and he said that it was fine.....so what do you say"

"CC I love you too. I just. Yes I will and I don't want to just be friends"

"Me neither. I love you Layla. Will you be my girlfriend??"

"Of course Christian" I lent up and have him a kiss right on the check. He turned and kissed me. I couldn't imagine life any better at this moment. We walked hand in hand back to the bus.

ANDYS POV

"Listen Juliet. I have something to tell you" I look at her grimly ad I think she can tell what's coming next

"Why andy?? what did I ever do to you?? I never do anything to hurt you"

"I know but I don't think this will work really sorry. Please just...go"

"One more kiss??" She leans in

"Andy. Please help me. I'm so sorry I'm..." Juliet's on top of me. She runs out crying. "LAYLA!!!" I scream. I feel so much hatred at this moment "piss off" I say to her. She starts to cry. "actually you know what. I'm not breaking up with you. I love you. I promise" she looks up at me and smiles

OKAY!!! WOOOOHHHH!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT. I ONLY NEED ONE TO CONTINUE AND I WONT CONTINUE THIS BOOK UNTIL I DO. I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BITCH HERE BUT I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!!!!! LOVE YA ALL!!!! Xxxxx <3

Is anyone else seeing Christmas lights?? I'm going tonight!!! And i don't hate Juliet I actually love her to bits she is amazing!!!