Chapter 41

Trent P.O.V.

Waking up my head hurt like crazy I could taste blood in my mouth sitting up I notice I was in huge king size bed and I was handcuff to the it. What the fuck I mumble getting out the bed I didn't have no shirt on nothing but my boxer. At this point I was scared what am I doing here? How did I get here? With all these questions running though my head I saw the door bedroom open to Dillyn waking in smiling.

Dillyn: I see you finally up.

Trent: Nigga where fuck am I?

Dillyn: My house..

Trent: I swear to god if you don't

Dillyn: Do what?! Nigga you handcuffed to a bed. You can't do shit to me

Trent: Want to bet?

Dillyn: I don't how time to go and backforth with you Trent. I brought you here for one reason 

Trent: And that is?

Dillyn: To rape you *Laugh*

Trent: Excuse you?

Dillyn: I kidnapped you to rape you. I was going to kidnap Lucas and rape him and did I show your fine dark chocolate ass at the stop sign and just looking at you make my dick hard. And I want you now fuck that light skin nigga. 

Trent: Nigga keep the fuck away from me.

Dillyn: See I want to rape you with permission but I see I will have to do by force..again 

Putting out a gun he took the safety off and pointed it right to my head. 

Dillyn: Look here Trent you got two choices. First one you give me head and let me some backshots in on that pretty little ass of your  or option 2 you get your motherfucking head blow the fuck off. So which one it going to be? You got 10 seconds. 

Taking a deep breath  Getting on my knee he unzip his pant to show me his 12 inch hard dick, grabbing it I slowly put it in my mouth trying not to gag on it slowly bobbing up and down I try to mimic the way Lucas suck my dick. After 2 minutes he grab me by the back of the head and push my head all the way down shooting his cum into my mouth. 

I try to spit it out but he told me to swallow it so I slowly did swallow it. Grabbing me by the hair and pull me to bed ordering me to get on all four. Fixing my boxer get pull down I fought back the tears forming into my eyes. Smashing my ass I held back my scream. Feeling his tongue circle my hole I felt dirty and disgusted with myself for letting another nigga eat me out.  

Removing his tongue he started fingering me. Removing his finger he smack my ass against before I felt his tip going to in. I tried to stop myself from screaming but once the whole thing when in I couldn't help I let out a scream. 

He started off slow but evenly he pick up speed and start pounding me like crazy. Putting out he flip over on my back. Getting on top me he grabbing my face he force his tongue inside my mouth before putting himself inside of me again. Grabbing by the waist he pull me closer to them him and start pounding inside of me. Staring up at the ceiling I could fight the tears anymore I let myself cry. 

The last time I cried like this was would my father got killed and it took me forever to tell my mom how I felt and when I did I cried on her shoulder for hours. But now she not here for me to cry on no-one is. It just me and this nigga fucking me. 

Getting in one more he pulled out cumming all over my chest and face. Laughing he lick it off my face but let it on my chest, laying down beside me he wrap his arm around me.

You great at taking dick Trent, you better at taking it then Lucas and that crazy cause he a bottom.

Burring my face into the bed I teared quietly to myself as I heard him sleep.

Lucas P.O.V.

Getting out the shower I dry myself off and lay down on the bed staring up at the ceiling. Grabbing my phone I start going thought the pictures of me and Trent. After he left I felt really bad about saying that shit to him. I really did wished he punch me and then maybe that would knock some sense into but it late he probably already home and he be ignoring all my calls and texts and I don't blame him I really have be an shitty boyfriend toward him.

Looking at the ring he gave me I pray to God he take it back and called off the wedding. I really do want to marry him and live together but what he said to me yesterday when hit a nerves cause it was nothing but the truth. I really was jealous of his relationship with India. I mean who wouldn't be jealous knowing your man is hanging out with some fine ass bitch? I was scared she was going to come him back to straight and take him from me? 

I know I support to have more truth in him then that but he was one of the best thing to every happened to me and I be damned if someone come along and fuck it up. 

Rolling on my side I plug my Dr.Dre Beats headphone in and put on The PinkPrint by Nicki Minaj and let the music take me over.

I'm sorry Trent

Please Vote&Comment

Would y'all let Dilly fuck you?

Is Trent going to tell anyone?