I'm in Love with Her - j i l e y / r e l d o n

Part 2 of "Forbidden Relationship - j i l e y / r e l d o n".

***

In their three months anniversary, James brought a gift and a cake box in Riley's bedroom.

"Hey babe, I have a surprise for you..." whispered the boy in his girlfriend ears. Yes, it was official now, they were a real couple ;except nobody knew about them yet.

"Really ?" she whispered back, moving her arms around his neck, as he was kneeled up on the ground, beside her bed. "You're so sweet James..." she delicately kissed his lips, but he just stood, holding her his hand for her to stand with him. She did so, and just looked into his eyes.

"Here, I got you this first." he held her a little red box. Riley blushed, it was the first boy who bought her a gift. When she opened the box, she saw a gold necklace, with a simple heart pendant. The boy didn't wait for her reaction, he grabbed the necklace, and started to tie it on her neck. "I'll always be with you now..." He finally say, as the girl stroked the heart with her finger.

"It's beautiful, thank you so much..." she was about to say another thing, but the boy interrupted her.

"And I got you this.."He held her a second box, this one much bigger and white. She instantly knew it was a cupcake and she laughed quietly, before they eat it together.

One hour later, they were both lying on her bed, the empty white box on the ground. They were sloppily kissing each other, until Riley started to lift his shirt across his chest, revealing and caressing his abs. James get turned on immediately. His was still a man, and even if he respected Riley, and how younger she was, he still wanted to take their relationship to the next level. But he needed her to told him she was comfortable with it. After all, he just wanted her to be happy.

"Ri.. Riles babe..." he groaned as the girl started to kiss his neck. "Are you sure it's a good idea ? Your entire family is pretty close..." His hands were roaming her body, lifting her top and pulling at her pyjama bottom.

"Eldon is the closest and the other are actually pretty far.. Nobody will hear anything. Believe me..." Riley suddenly climbed on her boyfriend, straddling his lap. She stared in his eyes, and get lost in his hazel eyes. "I want you. I love you." she whispered, and with that, they kissed again and again.

That night, they did more than just kissing and sleeping. And none of them regretted anything. They loved each other after all, and they were there for eachother no matter what.

James was woken up by the sunlight the next morning. He instantly felt his girlfriend's naked body snuggled into his own. He looked at the time quickly before leaving small kisses on Riley's neck. She woke up soon after, moving her body even closer to his.

"It's already 5am, love." James whispered with his groggy morning voice. "I need to get back at Eldon's..."

"Oh ok..." Riley slowly lifted her hand to stroke his cheek gently. They stared into each other eyes, a happy smile on their features. "I'll see you at breakfast then..." The smile on Riley's face was replaced with a frown. She buried her head in James's neck, still stroking his cheek.

"Yo, what's up... ?" The boy moved his body so he was leaning over his girlfriend. He slowly touched her thigh before placing his hands on her stomach and waist.

"I want everyone to know how happy I am.. With you.." She knew it was complicated, but she also loved him so much.

"Babe... You know how Eldon will react if he found out..." James started to leave kisses on her neck. "I think they knew I'm seeing someone. They knew how happy this person make me feel..." A pleasure sigh left the girl's mouth. "I don't want him to ruin what we have..." the boy were now sucking on her neck, not thinking about the mark he would leave on her.