First day of school~Chapter 1~Marco'sPOV

I'm not going to waste time so my name is Marco Diaz and I'm 16 and I go to Echo Creek Academy I also have a friend named Star Butterfly she is really nice and at the school she is the populist girl there with her other friends but I'm not really popular but I don't really care also there is a dude named Tom they call him the "Devil Prince" and he is really annoying but he likes to flirt with all the girls even Star but he gets rejected all the time it's funny oh yeah and I'm a neko but no one knows that and I would like to keep it that way but enough about me on to the story.

~in his first class~
"Ugh more of this boring day and more people calling me gay." I think to myself. "Hey look every it's the little gay boy.!" A boy in the class says pointing at me. Everyone starts laughing and giggles and I sit there not caring the teacher comes in and yells at everyone to be quiet.

"Blah blah blah math blah blah blah." I thinks not caring for this class. I hear the bell ring and get up and walk out trying not to get one of my bully's after me so I go get my stuff for the next class and go but get tripped by the all famous "Devil Prince's minions."

"Just great now I have to deal with them to." I thinks and sigh. I pick all my stuff up and walk away and accidentally hit Tom. "Lovely can this day get any worse." I think and say sorry to Tom witch surprises me is he helped me up. "T-thank you." I stutter and walk away. "Your welcome." Tom says back to me but I just keep walking.

~time skip to lunch~
"Thank god it is finally time to go to lunch and I can go to the roff and take my beanie off." I think and go put my stuff up and walk to the roff and take my beanie off and my ears pop up and I let me tale out and eat.

~Marco's dream~
I realize I am not eating and on a hill looking at the sunset and someone comes up on my and put me there hands over my eyes so I can not see. "Guess who." Someone says to me but I don't know who but there voice sounds familiar. "I don't know who are you." I say back sounding sarcastic and they uncover my eyes and they come in front of me and it is TOM!!!! "What the hell is tom doing here and my ears and tale are out.!!" I yell in my head. "Hey baby." He says to me and kisses my on the lips. I blush.

~done with the dream~
"Ah was that all a dream." I think and see that Tom is right beside me and I move away from him. "Hello sleepy kitty." He says to me smiling.

Crap he found out that I'm a neko.......
____________________________________
I know that I have another fanfic and this is really short but I really wanted to make a tomco one so bad but I hop you liked it and enjoyed and if you have any ideas tell me and if you have any fanfics you made and want to send them to me or tell me about the please do I would love to read them but hope you enjoyed Peace ✌🏻 on he Streets 🛣 Son. bye
598 words