N i g h t m a r e ~ Chapter 4

Words:779

__________
Marco's pov
__________

I suddenly wake up to see I am in room and don't see the figure so I figured it was a dream. I look around and then I smell some food. I get up and go to the kitchen and see Tom. I smile and walk towards him and hug him. I purr and rub my head on his back.

"Hello there kitten did you sleep well?" I hear him tell me and I nod my head. He turns around and hugs him. "I love you Marco you know that." He tells me and I smile. "I know it's just I never thought you would." I tell him and he makes me look at him.

"I will always love you Marco know matter what you do or say I will and you should know this and never forget that okay." He tells me and I hug him tighter and I nod my head. "Hey kitten you want some food?" He asks me and I nod my head and go sit down at the table. I get sleepy while I wait I try to stay awake.

"Here you go kitten." He says and he smirks. I smile and thank him. I eat the food and it was delicious. I get done and clean it up and go to the living room and sit down on the couch and and then Tom comes in the room and I smile and he just keeps smirking and I kind of get scared and he walks towards me and I sink in the couch more. He gets on top of me and I get really scared.

He grabs my wrists and pins me to the couch and I try to get away from him but he's stronger then me. "T-Tom g-get o-off m-me." I tell him and he just goes to my neck and bites it. I scream in pain and I try pushing him off of me again but nothing. "T-Tom get off of me!!" I scared at him but he bites my neck harder.

"Your mine now." He tells me and I just start crying. "Please leave me alone I don't want this Tom get off me." I cry in pain and he just laughs. "Tom's not here to save you he doesn't really love you like I do." The man tells me and I just cry. I wanna leave this is scary.

~time skip to where Marco's dream is real~

He's taken my shirt off and marked my body everywhere. I just lay there and cry. But then he bites my chest and it hurt like hell so I yell. I cry more and harder.

I then hear a door swing open really fast and the man stops and looks at the door and I just kept my eyes closed crying. I feel the mans body weight leave my body and I slightly open my eyes to see Tom.

He beats the man and then the man pushes Tom and then the man runs out the door. I just cry cause my body hurts so bad.

________
Tom's pov
________

I left Marco in the bed upstairs to rest while I fix breakfast after a few minutes I was done with the food so I just set it down on the table and expected him to be up by now and then I just get worried so I get up and walk up the stairs but before I even get to first step I hear crying and screaming. "Marco!" I scream and run up the stairs and I swing the door open to see that a man has my Marco pinned down and marking him everywhere.

I run over to him and pick him up and throw him down and start biting him and then he pushes me and he runs out. I didn't even care to run him out I just ran over to Marco to see him crying. "Marco, Marco I'm here don't worry I'm here for you now." I say to him and pick him and hug him.

After several hours of trying to calm him down from crying he finally stops and I play with his hair. I look down to see he's asleep again. But I didn't get up from that spot I stayed where I was and held him. I don't want him to get attached again so I lay down with him and cuddle with him and fall asleep with a tight grip around him.

_______________
Sorry for not posting for so long but it's really short but I hope you liked it and sorry for it being confusing.