My First Kiss~Chapter 3

"I just had my first kiss with someone, more importantly with Tom."
There is a YouTube video that I want you guys to play when I say play it play it i think it funny.
Words:381
___________
Marco's pov
___________

I'm a blushing mess because of him and I really want to keep kissing him. "Marco let go to your place okay so we can have some privacy." He tells me and I nod my head and get up. He grabs my hand and inter locks out fingers together and we start walking to my house.

"Thi-this is I-it." I tell him and he just smiles at me. "My mom and dad are gone for a bossiness trip and I will be here all by myself for 3 weeks." I tell him and he looks shocked. "Can I stay at your house seance your parents are gone.

"S-sure." I tell him and he kisses my cheek. "Man I love him." I think and i start feeling weird. "Oh god is it really happing now of all times come on." I think and start walking into my house and he walks beside me. I feel everything heat up in my body.

I try and calm myself down and I succeed in doing so. I yawn at how late it is and he looks at me. "You tired kitten?" He tells me and I look at him and my face turns red.

"Y-yeah." I tell him and yawn again and he picks me up and takes me to my room and then opens my door (he has a big sign on his door that says Marco's room) he put me on my bed and then lays down beside me and pulls me closer to him and I cuddle in more and slowly drift of into a dream world.

~later that night (play the music now)~

I wake up not remembering we're I am but I look around and see it's my room and then I see a figure that is just standing in my room and I don't know who it is.

_________
Who is Marco seeing. What will he do? Is it a dream or is it reality?

Find out when I make the next chapter (lol)

Hope you enjoyed