62

Dedicated to ThatHungerGamesGirl for doing my covers

Katniss POV

"Well... Annie is on pills to help her with her mental health, which all her moms side of the family have, but it was triggered when she saw her mom commit suicide... I shouldn't tell you the rest finnick will kill me"johanna says stopping right in the middle of the story. I frown and so does everyone else as this was a secret kept from them for so many years, I glance at peeta as he looks down and I frown as he didn't know either.

"you can't just stop there! Annie is our friend as much as yours and this has been a secret kept from us"I say as clove knew somehow and so did johanna and finnick but not me or peeta and peeta had been friends with them for longer.

"Annie only knows that finnick knows, clove and me walked in on her dad talking to her and finnick knows cause she went off the pills so she was normal"johanna says softly looking down as she wasn't her strongman self.

"Just carry on johanna"peeta mumbles still looking down and I take his hand as he must be hurt.

"Okay...her mom was hearing voices and screaming and seeing figures and going depressed so she hung herself on the day after Annies birthday, let's just say Annie walked in from school early and saw her mom take her last breathe and hang from the chandelier"johanna whispers near the end.
"She was 13, and when she was gone for 2 weeks after her moms death it was because of her being in a children's mental ward"johanna mumbles.

"You kept that from me all these years! I could of helped her more, Annie must know that you know"peeta says speaking up as he had been friends with them longer then me.

"She doesn't know cause we don't say anything and finnick looks after no watched her take her pills, if she found out she would stop taking them from embarrassment and it's not something you just spit out"Johanna says defending herself and I sigh.

"Well I don't think it's much of a holiday with them here"I admit as Annie probably would still be mentally sick when we got back until Friday when she could take her pills again but it felt wrong without them as it was a friend holiday and the assholes would just ruin it even though they had with tricking Annie as how else would it happen.

"I agree, the next flight is tonight cause finnick and Annie are getting on that one, do you want to catch it or wait it out?"Johanna asks as we had all come to an agreement.

"I will book the flights, you guys sort the hotel out"Peeta says softly and kisses my cheek and walks out to go to his laptop as we were packed from moving hotel.

"How will finnick keep Annie quiet for that long flight?"I wonder out loud to Johanna as we were alone now and we wouldn't be able to show ourselves to Annie or she would know.

"Sleeping pills or just hold her, you would be surprised how much power finnick has over Annie, he is the only voice of reason"Johanna mumbles getting the phone to ring the lobby and I sigh as Hawaii had been fun but we couldn't have fun without our friends it would feel wrong.

"Hope your right, I don't think I can handle seeing Annie like that"I mumble and move to the balcony to soak in the sun from our relaxing holiday as gale and clove would pay for what they did to Annie and how selfish they are as she was sick of them and them popping up whenever she got happy.