40

This chapter is dedicated to my new wattpad bestie _catching_infinities

Katniss pov

I sneak out the bathtub with a bad neck and a little stiff and then I get my jeans and top on then I leave Peeta a note on the shower then head off to school.

Peeta pov

I wake and find katniss not there. I sit up fast but realise I had a soar neck ooh it hurts I slowly stand up and find myself naked. I get my clothes on then go to brush my teeth and there I find a note saying

Dear Peeta

Had a great night last night can't wait for next time but I have to go to school and see you tonight at cafe mocha xxx

Love katniss ( your sexy girlfriend)

I laugh at the note I go downstairs and find finnick throwing up in the sink , Johanna and clove drinking water and Annie in the toilet. The place is a mess and we are a mess , it is a good thing finnicks parents went to Hawaii for a week after graduation.

Katniss pov

I'm in child development class now and becUse I was off for a while I get to have a doll baby to keep for the night and I if I do well I graduate. As the bell goes I get the baby and some fake bottles a teddy and nappies and a blanket. God how much does a baby need.

I walk out of school with a robot baby in my arms and a baby bag and my school bag.

I text Peeta to come pick me up. He comes 10 minutes later and about 9 people have laughed at me . As I throw my stuff in the back , I get in the front with the baby.

Peeta starts to laugh .

" why the fuck do you have that" he says still laughing

" this Is will make me graduate so shut up or I will get the baby to pee on you" I say

" ok but don't i get a kiss" he says

" no cause look where that got us last time " I say and point to the robot baby.

" oh right sure" he says then drives to cafe mocha.

As I walk inn with the baby and the baby bag , I sit down in my normal place next to Peeta and we'll the others just stare.

" I didn't know it happens that fast" Johanna says pointing to me and Peeta

" haha very funny " I say pretending to laugh.

" why the fuck do you have a baby" clove asks

" this baby will graduate me so I have no choice, now if anyone laughs I will get the baby to piss on you" i say

They all say " got it "

After a while the baby has been quiet and As I am about to kiss Peeta the fucking baby crys. Cries really loud. I run outside and rock it side to side and it calms down quickly.

I walk back in and see they are all trying to hold in a laugh.

" I'm going now before this stupid baby needs a shit" I say.

I say bye to everyone and kiss Peeta. I walk out and get the bus home and I put the baby on my bed with loads of pillows.

Hope you like it and the idea came to me by my sister who had a robot baby and god it was annoying.