Walmart Shoppers

Camila walked behind her girlfriend as she looked for some body wash or something, the Cuban girl couldn't remember .

The older girl stopped abruptly making Camila to run into her back . The paler girl groaned as her dick pressed up against her girlfriends ass .

She stared at it the whole time they were walking . It was no secret that Camila loved her girlfriend's body. She told her everyday, she worshipped her body everyday .

"Damn Mani" she huffed backing off of her girlfriend.

"Well maybe if you were staring at my ass, you would of saw me stop." Normani looked over her shoulder and smirked before turning back around to continue to look for the body wash she needed .

"But it's such a nice ass" Camila said running behind her . Grabbing her waist to push her front onto the brown girls back.

Normani moaned quietly. Shutting her eyes getting a feel of the hard cock pressed in her ass .

Camila nibbled on her ear as they walked . "Not here Mila" she scolded her girlfriend .

"And why not ? You always said you wanted to do something.." She trailed off

"Exotic" she whispered in Normani's ear making her shudder . "Kids Mila.. Baby this isn't a good idea"

Camila shook her head quickly . "Non sense .. Nobody really comes over here often and I promise I'll be quick"

Normani scoffed "you quick?" She rolled her eyes and grinding her hips into the older girls .

"I can be quick when I want to" she countered .

"That's nothing you should brag about stud" Normani chuckled trying to walk off only to be pushed back onto a wall by her girlfriend. "Let me please you princess"

She bit down on the brown neck sucking on it slightly . "God you know I love Chocolate" Normani only nodded . "Fuck it" she was giving in . She was going to fuck in a Walmart .

"You gotta be quiet okay Mani, we don't need anyone hearing how good I fuck you okay?" The older girl only nodded her head .

She pulled Camila's lips onto her own, "Fuck it's right After Church and you already having become so sinful" Normani moaned out quietly,hiking up her dress and pushing her panties aside .

The Cuban pushed in quickly yearning a Yelp from the older girl . "God I forgot how big you are" she Moaned out .

"So tight" Camila breathed pushing in slowly making sure she didn't cum too quickly . "Yes baby right there don't stop" the thick girl moaned lowly in her girlfriend's ear .

The pale girl quickly started thrusting faster and harder . "Like that baby?" Normani mindlessly nodded her head as she got pounded into .

She was in her own world, the thought of being caught spurred both girls on to a point beyond belief . They're sure if anyone walked over they wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed.

Probably just cum on spot . The brown girl was knocked back into reality at her lover sinking her nails into her hips getting a steady feel.

She knew what this meant, it meant that Camila was about to cum but she wasn't ready yet . She wasn't ready for this to stop.

She wanted more . She needed more. "You're so lucky we don't have the cock ring with us" she whispered harshly . "You better not cum" Camila nodded her head but slowed down her thrusting, she knew she'd cum if she went too hard.

Holding it in was kind of easy . But how could she not want to paint the insides of her girlfriend, but she knew better to disobey Normani during rough sex . Well kinky sex, Normani was dominate. She wanted to be in control.

Something about an equal power share or something that Camila couldn't remember . Needless to say, she held off on cumming .

Normani's boobs slightly bounced in her face, but the bra she had restrained them from popping right out of the dress.

This was nice but Normani couldn't wait to get home so Camila could have all of her. Touch her whole body,

"Uhh Mila baby yes, yes baby give it to me harder" Camila plowed into her girlfriend. Her balls making a loud slap on Normani's now wet ass from precum.

"God you always make me feel so damn good baby, I know you wanna fill be up baby, fill me up with your hot cum baby!"

Camila couldn't hold it any longer, with one hard thrust she blew her load straight into Normani, "ohh fuck" she moaned in a hushed tone.

She pulled out and tucked her dick pant into her pants suit bottoms while helping Nornani down and the straightening up each other .

Normani grabbed a small perfume bottle from her bag and sprayed the two down .

After they were sure that they had a non "just had sex look" the two went back to their shopping .

"God that was so hot" Normani nodded trying to keep herself standing . "Yeah whispered it was" she whispered.

"But we're just getting started" Normani shuddered at the husk in Camila's voice .

The Cuban smirked slapping her girlfriends ass. Soon they're phones went off at the same time making them furrow their eyes .

Looking down they noticed it was their Groupchat and Dinah had texted in it . "You're so lucky I'm on shift today" attached to the message was a small video clip of their love making .

Camila: how did you see that ?

Dinah Jane: Look Up

The pair looked at the video Camera that was Angled above them. Normani slapped Canila's arm before groaning . "God damn it."

Normani was beyond embarrassed now . It wasn't that she minded but still, They could of been arrested

If any other manager saw that. Of think it was pretty hot because it was two girls but that's not the point

Pinging knocked Normani out of her daydream . Soon the Groupchat was filled with messages from their other two friends

Lauren: Damn Camz you were putting in work, That's hot asf😍❣

Dinah: Isn't it though, don't worry though guys . I took the tape . If you wanna watch your little sex tape 💧😉

Lauren: Who knew Camz topped?🙃

Normani: I did😩 and fucks me up everytime!

Camila💦💦💦

Ally:WE JUST LEFT CHURCH TOGETHER!

Camila: Gotta Dinah!✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Lauren: 👆🏻

Dinah:👆🏼👆🏼

Normani:👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

Ally: 😐 i will find you... And I will bath you in holy water you bunch of sinning heathens!

Dinah's voice was heard through the intercom . "Excuse me Walmart Shoppers Please Stay From Isle 10 in the Beauty Section. Thank you"

Normani and Camila laughed before running out the store .

Normani:Dinah buy me some body wash before you come home!

Sorry I haven't been updating Lately ! I got you guys!!! HERE YOU GO NUGGETS😘😘❣I miss your feed back muah love you💖💖