My Baby Sitter's a Vampire

"Mom please explain to me why I need a baby sitter . I can take care of Sofi and I when you and dad go out on Friday's." I whined, I was too old to have a baby sitter . I was 17 for crying out loud!

My mom rolled her eyes as we sat at the table for breakfast . "You should of thought of that before you left Sofi home alone"

I sighed dramatically. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again . Please just don't get me a baby sitter."

"Well it's too late . Normani will be over tonight and I'm not canceling . You're going to have to prove to me that you're responsible Karla" I cringed.

"Do not call me Karla" I groaned standing up. "I have to be at school in a few anyways, Dinah will come pick me up per usual, see ya mom." I watch as she waves goodbye to me and I walk out the door .

I sit on my door step patently waiting for Dinah to hurry up . "Ugh" I groan loudly . Just as I was about to pick up my phone Dinah pulls up on the curb with a smile .

"Hop in" I gasp and run over to her car . "Your mom let you get a new car?" She nods as I get in the car .

"She wouldn't even let you drive a few weeks ago. What happened?" I ask stunned . "Baby sitting my nerdy little Cuban"

I hold onto the door as she speeds down the road to the school parking lot . "God damn it Dinah will you ever drive the speed limit" she smirks and blows a kiss. "Not a chance"

I get out of the car as she follows behind me . I catch a glance at Lauren and her crew, Lauren has her arm wrapped around Normani, as they sit around with their dark shades on .

"Still obsessing over her?" I scoff and shake my head . "It's not an obsession .. i just think she's very attractive"

"Yeah okay, anyways tonight is Cinco De Mayo what are we doing" I roll my eyes at her . "First you're not Mexican, second I'm barley Mexican, thirdly I have a baby sitter so I can't go anywhere"

"Woah a baby sitter . You're 17 Mila" I groan and flail my arms around . "I know! I know that's what I said ! But it seems that mom thinks a bit different than me"

"Well who is your baby sitter, is she hot ?" I roll my eyes "ya know just because we have penises, doesn't mean we have to think with them"

Dinah rolls her eyes "yeah whatever, who is she?"

"Uhm Normani" I say weakly . "Lauren's ex girlfriend Normani" I nod with a smirk .

"Without a doubt I will be there ! Maybe she'll bring Ally with her, she might be holy but I've been in need of a prayer"

I look at the girl disgusted before going over to sit at our usual seats . "Hey there they are" she points out .

"Yeah and?" I ask setting down my books and start putting together our lab work

"I'm going to talk to them" my head shoots up instantly . "Dinah no!" I whisper shout, but it's too late . She's already there .

I watch from a distance as she chats it up with Ally and Normani .

"Well ladies, it will nice speaking with you. Oh Uhm Normani aren't you baby sitting for the Cabello's tonight" she nods her head with a smile .

"Yeah do you happen to know their kids" Dinah's smirk appears on her face as she turns to me . "Yeah my buddy Camil-a. Uh she's shy, ignore her"

My face is covered with a book as I hear her say her last goodbye before coming back over to our seats . "Why the hell did you do that"

"I'm sorry, but just know I'll definitely be there tonight"