Tutoring Sessions

"Kaki ! Mani is here !" Camila quickly runs down the stairs but careful not to fall and smiles widely .

"Hey MoniBear" she greats, stepping aside to let the brown beauty in . Camila mushes Seth's head, rolling her eyes but quickly covers it up when Normani turns to look at her .

"I saw that, stop being mean to my baby" Seth ran into Normani's arms snuggling his head into her boobs . He turned to look at his older sister and stuck his tongue out making motions to lick her boobs .

Camila grabbed his arm and pushed him off of friend ? Girl ? Tutor ? Hell she didn't know . "Ywah and that's enough" she said . Normani only shook her head .

"Ima head upstairs" Camila nodded . "Go on ahead" she replied . Normani turned and started walking up the stairs . Her shorts let some off her ass hang out .

"Damn" Camila looked over at her brother with a proud smirk . "I'm hittin that" she pushed him and ran up the stairs catching up with the older girl .

"Alright Mila let's start off where we left off . The last time I was here. We went over eating a girl out . You wanna show me your progress" the darker girl raised an eyebrow .

She leaned back on Camila's bed crooking her finger in a motion that made Camila come to her . She pushed her to her knees, as Camila came face to face with her clothed center .

"Take them off she breathed" Normani unbuttoned her shorts pulling them off along with her underwear .

"Remember lasts weeks lesson . My clit is the most sensitive" she pointed to the bud peaking out of her folds .

"Here and Here are my weak spots" she said pointed to right below her hole and her inner thigh .  "Don't be afraid to be sloppy Mila. You're an amazing kisser . Just use what you know okay"

Camila nodded her head breathing in the sweet musky sent that Normani's pussy gave off . She leaned forward pressing a small kiss on the chocolate lips before going to work .

Her tongue did magic for Normani . "Oh god yes Camila, right there" the Cuban grab the thick chocolate thighs and wrapped them around her neck .

With every stroke of Camila's tongue Normani's thighs clamped incredibly tight around her head . Who would have thought . Death by thighs. Seems like a pretty decent way to go out .

Camila lifted her head, only for a panting Normani to groan . "How was that" Camila asked, smiling .

"Amazing baby.. now get back down there and finish me off . Remember no fingers and suck on my clit"

With that Camila went back to work . She opened her mouth as wide as it could go and sucked on her lower lips . She spread them apart with her tongue and went to work on her clit.

"Shit Mila just like that . Don't stop" her breathing was erratic. She was amazed how much Camila had progressed within the few weeks .

Usually she isn't this intimate with her patients. Just small kisses and grouping to help them gain confidence .

Never has she gotten so caughten up to let one of patients go as far as eating her out . But yet here she is .

The 30 year old women, getting tongue fucked by the 20 year old stud . "Shit Camila I'm gonna cum ! Yes baby yes !" She circled her hips to meet her tongue thrusts.

Within seconds she was convulsing under the younger girl . Squirting out her juices everywhere . It felt amazing . The release was amazing . She let out a soft sigh when she finally came down from her high .

She laid back on the bed with her hands over her face laughing . "Ahh baby you just get better and better" she leaned forward and kissed her lips .

"I think I owe you a favor?" She asked with her eye brow raised . Camila only shook her head with a smile .

"How about you let me take you out to dinner instead ?" Her smile was confident . She still has juices on her face and her cheeks were bright pink .

It looked cute to Normani . Her little sex doll. "I don't date patients" the older girl said quickly.

"You don't fuxk them either" Normani narrowed her eyes at the younger girl before she smirked . "Okay I'll let you take me out"

"Really?" Camila asked surprised .

Normani simply leaned forward licking the juices from the corners of her mouth and her chin. "Really" she whispered .

"Besides, it's been a while since I've been on a date" Camila giggled giddy and stood up. Her erection present in her sweat pants, something her tutor just couldn't ignore .

Normani gripped the waistband of her sweats pulling them down . "No underwear ?" The older girl asked with a smirk .

She took the base of Camila's dick in her hands stroking it up and down . The darker girl moved her mouth around the tip and rolled them all the way down as if she was putting on a condom .

"You're so good at this" Normani looked up at Camila with the sexiest look. It truly was a sight to see .

"Shit Mani don't look at me like that . Ima bust" Normani let go off Camila's dick with a pop . "Yes baby bust" she started jerking the girl off . Her hands going at fast pace as she let go and let her mouth take control once again .

Camila gripped the back of the older girls head, fucking her face . Something that she had started doing by their 6th or 7th session .

The Cuban threw her head back as Normani gagged on the large dick pounding the back of her throat . Each thrust was a pound closer to pushing her over the edge .

When Normani hummed around the younger girl's dick, that was it for her . She gave one more hard thrust and she exploded in the Normani's mouth .

As expected the chocolate goddess sucked it all down, wiping her mouth to get rid of any excess cum or spit . She sat up and smiled lightly .

Just as they finished the buzzer on Normani's phone went off indicating the end of the session . "Well that was a great session . I'll see you Friday for our date I presume?" She asked with a hint of amusement in her voice .

"Why are you leaving so early . Come and cuddle" Normani shook her head with a chuckle .

"I've got to get home babes . Atlanta house wives come on in 2 hours and I still have to make dinner and take a shower ." Camila rolled her eyes at the mention of the women's favorite show .

"Well maybe I can come over?" Normani bent down to kiss her lips standing up to fix her shorts .

"As tempting as that sounds . You have my little baby Seth to watch over."

Camila scoffed . "Seth is 16, and fully capable of taking care of himself"

"Not happening tonight Camila." Camila huffed and stood up . She fixed her sweat pants and opened the door for Normani to walk out . As they walked down the stairs Seth came running from out of no where .

"You're leaving already" he whined .

"I'm afraid so.. I have to catch my shows" he nodded in understanding .

"Well ya know. Call me sometime, Uhm here I got this for you" he pulled out a small charm bracelet with a ballerina on it .

"I know you like dancing" he smiled cheekily , She cooed at the boy and Camila gagged .

"Thank you baby" she placed a small peck on his cheek and snapped the bracelet on her wrist .

"Ill see you Friday Camila, call me" Normani threw a wink over her shoulder and blew kisses before she walked out the door .

"Damn" the Cabello Siblings said at the same time .