Chapter 20: The Announcement

Nicole's P.O.V

"Do you miss me?"He said from behind.

I turn around to see him standing there in the doorway.

"Do you think that now is the time to ask me that question where I've been through a lot already."I replied.

I sat facing him while he walked closer.

He sat on my bed while facing me as well.

"I saw you cry and run away when you saw me in the alley yesterday.."He said.

"Well, good for you"I replied.

"Why did you cry?I thought you wanted me to leave you alone, right?"He asked as the moon shined a bit on him where I could see a little bit of his green eyes and a strand of his hair fell on his face.

"I just didn't expect you to move on so quickly. I thought that you were going to keep on begging but I was clearly wrong...and just seeing you with another girl makes me feel..."I stopped talking and looked down.

He placed a thumb under my chin and lifted my head up where I stared at his eyes again.

"Does it make you feel jealous?, Mami"He replied with a smirk.

My cheeks heated up and I knew that he was playing with my feelings.

"I-I just wasn't over you yet"I said and removed his hand away.

"So you still have feelings for me, huh"He said with a smile.

"F-Feelings...um you have another girlfriend now so I suggest that you should go. I just need some time to be alone after...my parents"I said as tear rolled down my cheek.

His smile faded and he wiped the tear off of my cheek with his thumb again.

"No te precupes. They're resting peacefully now and I understand how you feel.."He said with a smile.

"Gra-"

He hugged me.

I sat there while he gave me a tight hug.

I hugged him back and I snuggled my head on his shoulder.

"I miss these hugs..."He said.

I broke the hug.

"Well, we have school tomorrow so I suggest you go to bed already"I said.

"I don't want to"He whined with puppy eyes.

"Buenas noches"I said and pushed him a bit and I got under my warm blanket.

"I'm sleeping with you"He replied and got under the blanket with me where he wrapped his arms around my waist.

It felt like in my other house where he would sleep with me.

"Erick, you can't sleep with me. You have a girlfriend remember?!"I said trying to get out of his grip but he held on to me tightly.

"I know but I'm not like having sex with you or anything, s-"

"Doesn't matter you're not supposed to sleep with someone else when you're in a relationship"I interrupted him.

"Can I just sleep with you for your first night here. We're just friends and this is normal for friends"He replied.

"I guess?..."I asked confused.

"Yay!"He said as he held on to my upper part of my body and he snuggled his head into my shoulder.

I smiled at the thought of how he was snuggling with me.