Chapter 23: Secrets

Nicole's P.O.V

"I can't do this.."I replied and looked at his eyes.

He sat down and said"And why is that?".

"You're dating her and although I might hate her, I know how it feels to get cheated on.."I replied and gave him a cold stare.

"What about Edward, you kissed back"He said with a smirk.

"Let's just keep this between us and you were the one that started this"I replied and stood up from his bed.

"Goodnight green eyes"I said and left his room.

"Night"He replied from across the hallway.

Erick's P.O.V

I angrily sat on my bed, remembering about the kiss that guy had with my Nicole.

And the way she talked to him made me want to throw punches at him.

But it was my fault to start with, I was the one who ruined our relationship.

Now, I will try to fix it..

"I'm home"That familiar voice spoke.

I heard talking downstairs until I heard her footsteps walking up the stairs.

I stood up and saw her about to walk past my room until I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in where she fell on my bed.

I closed the door behind me while she sat up.

"Who is he?"I asked serious.

She looked at me and said"Edward Baeza. He doesn't go to our school"then smirked.

"What were you doing with him today?"I asked yet another question.

"Why should you care. You're with Jeanette."She replied and that's where I had it.

I did what I wanted to and I walked closer to her.

She crawled back, scared.

I leaned in and gave her a long passionate kiss where I felt that spark when I'm with her.

She kissed back and ran her hands through my hair where I grabbed her by the waist which pulled us closer.

She pushed me back a little and broke our kiss.

Breathless, she said"Why are you doing this?".

"I love you a different way that I love Jeannette"I replied and it was true.

"You can't be doing this when you're with her."She said and pushed me back again.

"It's just you and me. No one else to see. Now tell me, Do you want more or do you want to play the innocent and leave?"I ask with a smirk because I was sure ready for more.

"I can't do this.."She replied and looked at me with her sparkling beautiful brown eyes.

I sat down and said"And why is that?"

"You're dating her and although I might hate her, I know how it feels to get cheated.."She replied while she gave me a cold stare.

I felt guilty because I knew that I was the one that has done that to her..

"What about Edward, you kissed back"I replied with another smirk because even though I'm not win her anymore, I knew that she also wanted more.

"Let's just keep this between us and you were the one that started this"She said and got off my bed.

She opened the door and left.

"Goodnight green eyes"She said.

"Night" I replied.