Chapter 30: Over Him?

Song Of The Chapter: Mi Verdad

Nicole's P.O.V

"Nicole, wait up!"Erick yelled from behind as I ran outside of school while sobbing.

"Leave me alone!"I yelled back as I wipped my tears away from my face.

I was quickly stopped as I felt Erick's hand grab my wrist.

"Get away from me!"I yelled as I tried getting my wrist back but he was stronger than expected.

"I meant it in a different way when I said it to her"He said as he tried calming me down.

I gave up and broke down even more.

He hugged me where I sobbed on his chest while he rubbed my back.

"I-I shouldn't be crying, I'm used to you doing things like this to me"I said as I push him off of me while I wipped the last tears away.

"Nicole, I meant it in a different way. I was meaning that she was different on..Doing that.."He replied as he scratched the back of his neck.

"But that doesn't really matter because when I tell you that you're different, you're different on how you acted with and without me. You changed me unlike the rest and this is the truth"He continued off saying.

"Sure I am"I said with an attitude.

"You are, I swear"He replied.

I walked past him as he follows a long.

"Ar-"

"Don't talk to me"I interrupted him as we entered back inside the school building.

• • After school • • •

"Well, I have to work with Satan"Yoandri said as we stood outside.

"Good luck yoyo, tell me if she harms you or anything"I replied as I cracked my knuckles at the last part.

He chuckled at my actions.

"I don't think she will, good luck with the heartbreaker"He said referring to Erick.

I signed when he mentioned him.

"Thanks, see you"I said as we did our 'goodbye' handshake.

"See you"He replied with a warm smile, then we left our separate ways.

As I was walking, I felt really miserable after everything that went down between me and Erick.

I don't know why I even like him.

I stopped walking and made my decision.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Edward.

"Hey Nick"He said through the phone.

"Hey Eddy, listen I have to tell you something important and I mean every word I say"I replied.

"Sure, what's up?"

"You can stop pretending to be my boyfriend and everything, I'm starting to get over Erick.."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah"

"He did something didn't he"

"Like always"

"Well, I don't want to stop here"

"What do you mean?"

"We already have our prom outfits and why should we let them go to waste. How about we still go to prom together but we don't have to get Erick jealous since you said you were starting to get over him a bit, Ok?"