I am Zayn Malik and she's the new classic.

"You're the new classic, you're the new PYT stands for paid, young and taking on the world from the driver's seat. You look so classic, fantastic when you're on that floor bring the beat back once more let me see you do that. Oh trying to do it right no rehearsals It's your life If you're doing this crazy dance

Cause your making these crazy plans. It's just this is not a test you put in work to be the best, It's a classic take on a brand new game before the needle drops they're gonna know your name."~Drew Seeley

Before I ever became famous I've always wanted to attend The BRIT School of preforming arts. It has been my dream since I was young, I knew I could never dance that well but I was willing to learn. But my dreams are coming true today, well half of it. Me and the rest of One Direction are going to the Brit school to do a charity concert for Short Lives foundation. I am so excited to step foot on they're school campus.

At the moment me and the boys are on the way to the school and we're almost there, I am starting to get chostrophobic on this bus now. I can't wait to get off the bus and walk around the school of my dreams all of the kids that go here are probably really talented so we need to up our game today. I am casually watching Niall trying to do up his buttons to his shirt, Liam doing the usual looking out the window and Harry and Louis are arguing over who get's to get off the bus first...typical bus journey.

"Chop chop boys off the bus, manager says that you have 45 minutues to get ready" the bus driver yelled.

There were no screaming fans since they were all in the school's theatre hall waiting for us. Once I got off the bus my eyes looked up to the sight of the school of my dreams. The boys went backstage to get ready but since I had the opportunity I went the other way so I could walk round the school.

"Zayn where are you going?" Harry whispered from a distance

"Shhh I'll be back" I said giving him the ok finger sign

"Ok fine, they never listen" Harry commented mumbling to himself

I was in the east wing and it was the dance specialist area. I looked at the wall and saw all their awards, oh how I wish I went to this school. I was running my fingers down the wall and walking slowly down the dark hallway. But then I heard a song playing...one of my favourite songs 'new classic' so I followed the music and I finally stumbled upon a dance studio and the windows were one of those things when you could see the inside of the room but the person inside the room couldn't see you. The room was pretty impressive but no one was dancing, but then I saw a girl hunched over in the corner tying up her ballet shoes. I watched closely.

"Chad you ready?" she said, but I couldn't see anyone else

"As usual Chad's not here to practise..." she said standing up

I watched her get up, she had long legs and a slim figure her hair was jet black hair tied in high ballet bun her skin was flawless, tanned and glowing. She was a stunning girl and prefect in every way. She turned the music up high and danced classic ballet mixed with some modern dancing. Good thing she couldn't see me. My head tilted to the side watching her body move and flow like paint dripping down the wall. The way she moved her body was mind boggling, her waist went from side to side and he legs stretched further than I could ever do. I needed to ask for her name and I was thinking why she wasn't in theatre hall with the rest of the school.

"Um excuse me what's your name?" I said slowly walking in the room, my voice echoed

"Me?" she replied shutting the music off

"Yeah" I said wondering if she knew me

"I am Alexandria Everett" she said stretching her legs

"Well Alexandria your an amazing dancer and I would love to take lessons here" I said with a cheeky smile

"Thanks stranger, well we have lessons opening every Monday night if you want" she said handing me a card with the details

"Thanks...and stranger do not know who I am?" i said chuckling to myself

"No I don't and sorry but I am not interested, I just moved from the states to come to this school so I don't know much" she said giving me a sarcastic face

"Well maybe sometime I can dance with you, may I ask where your from?" I said trying to be sweet

"Yeah I'd like that...and I am part English, American and Latina" she said laughing

"Oh right that's where you get your ----" I said but I got interrupted by LOUIS

"Sorry to interfere but Zayn what the hell do you think your doing come this way" Louis said angrily and grabbing my arm dragging me out the room

"Bye Alexandria!" I said waving to her while I was gettting dragged out by Louis

"Bye?" she said rolling her eyes

Louis dragged me all the way to the theater hall and I had like 2 minutes to get everything done. I was looking at the card she gave me and wishing I could see her again.

"Boys on stage now, GO" our manager pushed us

While we were on stage it was brilliant preforming in front of some of the best teachers in England and very talented kids. I skimmed over the crowd to look for her face, then I saw her in the corner and I gave her a look, she was surprised that I was the 'famous' guest to come and preform today. The way she rolled her eyes was very cute. Through out all the songs we sang i looked straight at her and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. During one of the songs Harry whispered to me that i should stop it and focus on all of the fans. That was a wake up call for me to stop it.

After this performance I wanted to see her again but if I couldn't see her again I would got to that dancing class just to see her. I remembered when I was at boot camp in the x-factor I was forced to dance, gosh that was very embarrassing. There's something about the way she moves....she could be the new classic.

This was the school of my dreams, now have I found the girl of my dreams? 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys,

This was the begining of Zayn's story and hoped you liked it! It was quite short sorry! Please vote, comment and fan me please! Thanks update soon! Rachyy'xo 

Zayn's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43571007