Her dress lit up this whole town...

"being normal is boring sometimes you've just gotta shake it up and go with it...and beat it real bad like michael Jackson..."~ Magic Johnson

~Zayn's POV~

*Alarm 7:30am beep beep beep*

I was still in the zone of sleeping then my alarm went off and I have no clue why I even had an alarm on? We have nothing extraordinary planned for today except going to make an apperance at that massive Black&White party tonight. This party tonight should be interseting...think how many teenaged girls are going to that massive party and don't even know One Direction are making a secret apperance? Yeah thanks Harry so much. Id much rather hang out with Alex today. I don't know but I don't like love her cos she like hates me...I think she just hangs with me cos I tag along a lot. I hope not. She's different from any other girls ive seen. I know it sounds proper cheesy but I mean it. No one bullies me like she does, no on moves their body the way she does, no one has her little cute smile and those irresistible dimples, no one has her scent...no on-- shut up Zayn *face plam* stop falling for her. Ok ok I think I've recovered now. I seriously don't want to get out of bed it's like boiling outside and we have to walk out there in suites! I can't seem to change the subject..its like my mind is constantly thinking about her. I hope I cross her mind just once so I don't look like a fool for thinking about her all the time.

I'll basically waste time and make explain what I really feel.

Well before I met her I never really cared to be honest. She's taught me how to be me and not "the Zayn Malik from one direction". I was flying now I am crashing this bad real bad. I've never really been knocked down before. I mean I have been knocked down by haters but never because of a girl...I know this will probably sound so cheesy but I've never really met a girl like her. She makes everything she does so easy and I don't know but she makes my heart rate rise. Lol. I don't even know anymore..maybe it's just because I am in bed, shattered, messy hair and probably not thinking straight. I like the way she can make me smile just by saying my name like nothing in the world matters. And i do hope just one day i can be the reason she smiles, I know i am not the best dancer but I'd do anything for the girl I love. Zaynnnnn jeezzz why am I expressing my feelings..stop.

Anyways since we've got back from down and under there's been loads of rumors about me and Perrie going out? like what? I mean yes we did go to see Avengers Assemble together but that doesn't mean we're going out. i swear my fans know more than I do to be honest... I really don't want to be in all this party drama tonight you know? I seriously think that sometimes Alex and Chad are like "on it" together. I mean theway they dance..so very close, the way he can just hold her like that's his girlfriend when she's not. Well i think I 'd be a much better "friend" to her than him any day he doesn't even show up to rehersals somtimes I honestly think she'd be much better off with me. But mehhhhh there's nothing I can do bro. That's been my answer to things lately. I don't know anymore.

*4pm*

"ok boys frame the top we need TO GET THIS RIGHT THIS TIME" I rolled my eyes and fixed my ear piece so it went in perfectly

"5...6...7 ...8"

"your insecure don't know what for..lalalala" the backing track continued to play

"CUT CUT CUT Liam what's going on?"

" look I am not feeling so good and we've rehearsed is 10 million times for this party tonight. I think we know how to sing our own song ok!!!!!"

All the boys put the mic's back on their stands and looked away.

"I am out" Louis took his ear plugs out and left

"me to..." Niall said in a hush tone

"well I can't sing this without everyone else" Harry stomped off

Liam just walked away like nothing happened

I have no idea what's going on with the boys recently. We haven't really been acting like a boy band. More importantly not like brothers. Since we've blown the whole rehearsal for tonight I guess we won't be going. Now that I say that, I am up for a good party. I mean I feel bad for those two girls that hired us to come sing. Maybe I should just go? It's not like I am going to bump into anyone I know there....

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

Heyyy!

It's moi! I wanted to update for soooo long! Sorry it's not very good but I am going on holiday in a few hours and I needed to update for all of you so I rushed this hoping it would be enough! I am so so so so sorry! I will UD more ill ty my best! Please vote and comment! I love you all!

Rachy'xo