Something happens when she moves.

"You got spark, you, you got spunk you, you got something all the girls want you're like a candy store and I'm a toddler.You got me wantin' more and more of your love,your love"~Nicki Minaj

After the performance I ran off stage pushing throughout the crowds looking for Alexandria, my vision was going into a blur since there was too many screaming fans throwing them self's at me. I couldn't just let what could possibly be the girl of my dreams get away like that so I decided to call the number that was on the card and say that I was going to pop along and try to learn how to dance, but really I just wanted to see her dance. Me and the boys made our way to the town's local restaurant to eat all that was on my mind was her.

"Zayneebaby we're here" whispered Louis slapping my face gently

I know that I never get up for anything ,but I was so hungry it was unreal! I kind of guessed that we were going to Nandos since Nialler is obsessed with Nando's!

"Boys look I am so prepared I have my black card with me! YAY" Niall exclaimed waving this card around.

I swear he's used that thing so many times it's so worn out. We had a reservation and Nando's was not that busy today we had the very back table near the corner so that we wouldn't get bothered. There was a bunch of staff in the corner having they're free meal, but I walked past them then I saw the back of who I thought was Alexandria. But why would she bother working here since she's rich enough to get into that school I mean she must be quite wealthy since she could afford it. I was walking behind all the other boys and took my time walking past the staff and once I saw her get up I knew it was her. I didn't say anything and just sat down next to the boys.

"Hi welcome to Nando's can I take your order?" some pretty girl said

"Hold up I got this guys" Niall said getting up from his seat handing his black card

"yeah I'll have what ever Niall has" Harry said looking at his phone all the boys we're agreeing

Niall whispered something to the waitress and me and the boys were looking at each other shrugging our shoulders at Niall. I stretched my neck to skim over the room looking for Alexandria, then I saw a girl wiping the tables up and the way she moved her body in and out of the tables made me get shivers down my spine and then I knew it was her. We waited for about 15 minutes for our food and the whole time I was looking at her but she didn't really care that we were here.

"Here are you orders please enjoy and if you need anything Alex over there is here to wait on you" The manager explained to us.

Woah she's waiting on us, gulp I want to call her over here but at the same time I don't want her too. For some odd reason the food me and the boys had looked really spicy....we all took a bite at the same time. Everyone was fine but me.

"ha ha ha ha hawtt" I exclaimed jumping from my seat

"phahahahahaha LOL fail" Niall commented wetting himself in the corner

"Where are our drinks?" Harry added

"Oh yeah I think they're coming" Liam said with a smeark on his face

" I-I-I need a drink" I ran out of my seat.

I wasn't looking where I was going and I saw a girl coming with a tray of drinks so I ran to her full speed, as I was running I noticed my laces were un done so.....I kind of crashed into her, hard the drinks spilt all over her.

 "Ugh what do you think your doing you stupid boy" Alexandria said getting up from the floor

"Um sorry" I said offering her my hand, our eyes haven't met yet