1

"Good Morning, Lil Girl"
The alarm went off...God, when did she put her own voice on the alarm...

I woke up to the bright sun ray and it's stings my eyes...Auchhhh!!! Ughhh...What time is it?? O to the M to the G, it's 7:00 AM!!! Fuck, I'm late to school...Damn girl it's your first day at a new school and you already late...

I woke up and move out from my beloved bed and taking a quick shower then I picked out the outfit I already sort out for my first day of school... I quickly did my makeup and still manage to upload my OOTD at my Instagram...
.
Instagram:

.
-Natasha.Brittany.Westwood-
First Day of School (already running late)
.
1000 Likes|500 Comments
.
Unknown 1: Love your outfit girl!!! ❤️❤️
Unknown 2: Slay 💅🏻
Unknown 3: I love your style girl ❤️❤️
Hater 1: So skinny, ugly!!!
Hater 2: Ugly, Ugly...
Hater 3: Walking Stick 😂
Sissy ❤️: Wow, my sister is so Beautiful!!
.
Huh...Another day, another hate...
I go over to the garage and drive off to my school. Yes, I drive to school. Here, where I live currently, legal age for Driving Licensed is 16 Years-Old...And I RUNNING LATE TO MY SCHOOL!!! I hope I'm not too late.

Upon arriving to my school, I parked my car and running towards to the entrance. I thought I'm the only one is late, but turns out there are bunch of students that also running late.

Fortunately, I made it inside before the bell ring, then I went straight to the Principle office. But, before I knew it I bumped into a boy that walking in a opposite direction as me.

"HEY, ARE YOU BLIND?" he say with an angry tone. I immediately taken aback, and to made the situation worst, a girl appears and immediately splash a water on me...

OH NO MY OUTFIT!!! I heard a laugh upon laughs echoing in the hallway. My tears started falling and then I heard the giggling coming from the girl infront of me.

"Oops— Didn't mean that, hahaha....Awww, Princess, gonna cry?? Hahaha" said the girl, and I can see her gang of girlies laughing at her snarky remarks. The boy that I just bumped, he just stood there and laughing.

I felt my face has turned red. My first day of school have turned into disaster. I quickly picked up the files and books on the floor.

"I'm sorry." I apologised and I went straight to the bathroom to changed into a new dry clothes that I've brought. Suddenly, my phone beep, and I saw a message from my sissy.

I read her message, NO SHE DID NOT!!! Who the fuck took the video of me being splashed by the water and send it to my sister. Oh God I'm so gonna kill that person.

After changing into the new clothes, I send my sister my OOTD.
.
I-Message
.
To: Sissy ❤️