2

"YOW New girl...Look where are you going". Ugh, here he goes again with "Look where are you going, eyes on the front, lady"...Gosh, can't he just let it go already. Fuck him (I mean the insult)

I just keep on walking towards my car since the school has finished and quickly drive away from those annoying bunch of bullies.

Suddenly, I heard my ringtone go off. I take a quick look on my phone screen and see "Sissy ❤️" written on it. I quickly answer it and I regret it.

"HAAAAA!!!! Nat, you can never believe it!!!!". She said while shouting. "Auch, my ears", I snap at her. "Sorry..."

Silence took over for seconds before I shot a question at her. "So, you're saying..." I waited for a second before she answer with a grin on her face. "Guess what?"...I look at her with confusion visible on my face.

"Ugh, you are no fun. We're moving to your neighborhood."... I immediately stopped the car at the side road and I scream.

OMG, I can't believe it. My family is finally moving here...OMG...I miss them so much!!! But then the reality hit. New York is not the same as London. It's different.

"I know what you're thinking. No worries. We know what waiting for us there." As usual, my sister is the wise one among us. I smirk at her answer. "And you need to move out from your penthouse, girl"— What now??? No, I don't want to move out from my precious Penthouse...No...

I heard a laugh. "Nah, I'm kidding. Dad's bought another penthouse one block away from yours and I'll stay with you." She said excitedly.

Phew...And not so phew...SHE WILL STAY WITH ME!!! But on second thought, I do feel lonely from time to time. Maybe it's great to have her stay with me. "Can't wait to meet you guys here" I said to her. "Yeah...Anyway, gotta go, bye".
.
.
.
"Hello, my beloved Princess". I was waked by the voice. I opened up my eyes and I saw my mum's face. I immediately give her the tightest hug and tears fell down my cheeks.

"Mum, OH I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!" I shouted on top of my lung. I miss her so much, I miss her Avocado Toast, I miss her warmth, I miss her presence every time I back from school. Arghhh...Then I saw my sister looking at me and she just laugh.

"Girl, you look damn ugly." As usual my sister with her sassy remarks. I suddenly remember and I looked up at my phone. Phew...It's just 6:50 am. I've got plenty of time to get ready for school.

I dragged my body to the bathroom, took the usual morning shower, and did my makeup. I choose a very stylish outfit for today's school.

"Natasha, today your sister, Naddy will be entering the same school as yours. You know your dad only wants to enroll both of you at the most prestigious school here, hence why he chose the same school as yours"

I stopped...What??? Same school as me??? Do you mean Westville High School??? Out of hundreds of schools out there. What the hell...
"Ohhh...So, she will come with me, then??" I asked.

"Yup...Now, get ready..."
"Aight, ma'am"
.
.
.
As usual, I uploaded my OOTD to my Instagram. And today I took my OOTD together with my Little Sister, Naddy. Our style is quite different from each other.
.
.
.
Instagram