touch me.

I've had a hardon for almost three days straight. it's killing me, but I don't want to disobey Josh, knowing he would probably do something much worse that I couldn't deal with.

he sits in bed beside me, playing Mario kart, and I try to distract myself by looking at my phone, but it really doesn't work at all. there's a smirk on his face and he chuckles whenever I ask for help, so after a while, I just shut up.

his game is over. he looks at me, laughs lightly before climbing on top of me, grabbing my chin and making me look at him. "what do you want, baby boy?" he asks. after I don't answer, he grinds down against me, making me moan and bite my lip. "what do you want?"

"p-please touch me daddy," I breathe out. he grips my hair with one hand and palms me with his other. my eyes close, mouth ajar as I moan so loudly I'm almost completely sure the whole apartment complex could hear.

"be quiet, baby," he nips at my ear. "bad boys get punished." I whimper, trying to conceal the moans that so badly want to escape me. he finally starts to pull down my black skinny jeans, agonizingly slow, and let's go of my hair.

"you want me to touch you?" his voice is seductive, and it doesn't help that I can feel his breath fan the side of my face. I nod violently, making him chuckle darkly.

he moves down to my nipple, taking one in his mouth and the other in his hand. panting, I rake my hands through his hair, making him moan lightly whenever I pull on it.

he keeps kissing all the way down to my hips, where he sucks violently on my hip bones. I finally moan, making him move back up to my face and grab my chin. "tyler, bad boys get punished, remember?" I nod, whining as he gets up and goes over to our closet that holds paddles, ball gags, ropes, handcuffs, vibrators, and other things.

he comes back to the bed after a minute, with a gag, some ropes, a vibrator, and a cock ring. I shake my head and whine. "please don't, daddy," I wail.

"you didn't listen, baby," he grabs one of my arms and ties it to one of the bed posts, doing the same to my other arm and both my legs after taking my pants and boxers all the way off.

he gets up on the bed and ties a vibrator to the roof, so it hangs down and touches my dick slightly. he then proceeds to go back to stand on the floor, grabbing the cock ring from where he left it and putting it on, making me whine loudly.

he leans down and kisses me before lifting my head up and tying the ball gag at the back. "I'll be back in two hours. are you going to be good for daddy?" I nod. "use your words, Tyler."

"ges gahgy," I try to say. he nods and kisses my forehead, before showing the remote for the vibrator and turning it on its lowest setting. I strain against the ropes as it rolls around the head of my dick.

"does that feel good baby?" I nod, whimpering. he laughs darkly before making the settings higher and higher every minute. I almost scream against the ball gag. "have fun." he laughs again before walking out the room and pocketing the remote.